Help with joystick, buttons truncate

by Blackcarola

Original Post

Help with joystick, buttons truncate

★★ Novice

buenas noches, tengo un problema con el juego en pc y el joystick, resulta que los controles no estan bien, asi los configure me muestra otra imagen en el juego, es decir para moverme en el menu me toca con Y y B, y no con las flechas y en el menu no puedo confirurarlo bien, quien me puede ayudar, el juego es de PC

English

Good evening, I have a problem with the game on pc and joystick , is that the controls are not well, so the set shows me another picture in the game , ie to move in the menu I played with Y and B , not with arrows and the menu can not confirurarlo well , who can help me, the game is PC

Message 1 of 7 (1,271 Views)

Re: Help with joystick, buttons truncate

Hero (Retired)

Controls are optimized for Xbox 360 controllers.  If your controller can emulate an Xbox controller it should work normally.

Else remap the keys for the controller until they suit you.  The on-screen buttons will likely never match up doing it like this so you just have to know what is what.

Message 2 of 7 (1,264 Views)

★★ Novice

hola, si claro es que no encuentro el archivo de modificacion de los controles, pero si en el menu principal , no me concuerada con loq ue es el control, pero modifico es solo apra jugar pero lo feo es que la imagen del boton no corresponde al que es

hi, yeah , you do not find the file modification of controls, but in the main menu , no ue concuerada me what is control, but is only modified APRA play but ugly is that the image of the button no corresponds to that which is

Message 3 of 7 (1,262 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Maybe this will help:

http://forumofthoughts.blogspot.com/2012/10/configure-any-controller-settings-for-xbox360-controller...

x360ce+emulator+controller+configuration[1].png

I don't use controllers for PC games for the most part.  On the rare chance I do I use a PS3 controller and emulate an Xbox controller.  Usually games are setup to work with an Xbox controller out of the box.

Message 4 of 7 (1,255 Views)

★★ Novice

buenos dias, ya realice eso, pero no se por que en la pantalla principal no me toma los que son, sino que me toma otros, no sabes el archivo de configuracion de los botones, que son propios del juego?

good morning , and do that, but not that on the main screen does not take me where they are, but I take other , do not know the configuration file of the buttons , which are specific to the game?

Message 5 of 7 (1,246 Views)

Message 6 of 7 (1,244 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem and I used the x360ce but it didn't work.Have any solution ??

Message 7 of 7 (1,070 Views)