Re: Garden Warfare will not load after changing to mantle in display, please hel

by noonie18

Original Post

Re: Garden Warfare will not load after changing to mantle in display, please hel

★★ Novice

@Alexdoom2312 wrote:

figured it out just goto your settings folder via your my documents and delete it the end

Lol we are all dumb for thinking if there aren't any settings for the game to read, then it defaults it's settings.

Message 11 of 20 (1,886 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Change it from

GstRender.GraphicsAPI 1

To

GstRender.GraphicsAPI 0

Message 12 of 20 (1,844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where do you make the change from API 1 to API 0??

Message 13 of 20 (1,782 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks a bunches. The Graphics API 0 worked. There's no option for the Mantle 0. 

Message 14 of 20 (1,745 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Nice Thank U

:D

Message 15 of 20 (1,611 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Alexdoom2312 Thank you soooo much ♡
Message 16 of 20 (1,217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where do I find the settings folder and how do I open it?

Message 17 of 20 (981 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did it

Message 18 of 20 (980 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@WootCandy i don't have a setting folder in the Game files helppp
Message 19 of 20 (361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks lad i love u ❤️❤️

Message 20 of 20 (359 Views)