Controls are not Working

by KidDirector10

Original Post

Controls are not Working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When I first launched the game, it led me to the tutorial with the sunflower (as it should). Everything seemed to appear fine, but my controls do not work at all as the sunflower. I can not move, shoot, use abilities, or anything. The game is not recognizing my keyboard input. How can I fix this?

Edit: My apologies, this belonged in the Garden Warfare 2 troubleshooting. I am not sure how to remove this post, so any admins feel free to do so.

Message 1 of 8 (1,613 Views)

Re: Controls are not Working

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem. Was so excited for the game, but can't play because my mouse or keyboard doesnt work!! :,(

Message 2 of 8 (1,534 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am currently having this issue as well. I get to the part with the Sunflower, but I can't move or shoot, or hit "Esc" to get to a menu or anything Frown

Message 3 of 8 (1,479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any fix for this issue yet? I'm having the same problem.

Message 4 of 8 (1,460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do you fix this problem?

Message 5 of 8 (1,385 Views)

★★★★ Novice

PLEASE HELP US! I also only got to the sunflower part. Now origin is not even popping up!

Message 6 of 8 (1,300 Views)

★ Novice

I also ran into this problem, left mouse click not shooting (on Logitech wireless mouse/keyboard combo). Turned out to be the Logitech (Extreme 3D) Joystick. It was plugged in with the profiler software running in the system tray (although I have no profiles configured). Closing the profiler wasn't enough, only after unplugging the joystick from the usb port, the mouse worked properly in PvZ GW I

It might work with the joystick plugged in and a proper profile configured, but I'm not looking into that. Unplugging the joystick is faster :-)

Message 7 of 8 (1,239 Views)

★★ Novice

This problem with the controls has happened to me also but only in PVZ GW1, not in PVZ GW2, as they work fine in the second one

Message 8 of 8 (970 Views)