by amyb82941

Original Post

Re: will not respond due to long running script

★ Novice

I do not know what google toolbar is

Message 51 of 64 (640 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I haD THIS ON MY DELL AND TRIED EVERYTHING TO SOLVE.  ULTIMATELY MY DELL CRASHED AND I WOUND UP BUYING A NEW COMPUTER.  NO BODY COULD HELP OR WOULD HELP

Message 52 of 64 (632 Views)

★ Novice

Totally Agree !!  I can go to FB and play alot of games for FREE that i enjoy costs me Zero !!  and don't have all these issues I can spend my $$$ on something that works  ive been with Pogo about 15 yrs ...but they need to fix many things 

Message 53 of 64 (607 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@blueye02

That long running script problem is not a Pogo problem.  They are not able

to repair it.  Call Microsoft and ask them to repair it.

Message 54 of 64 (603 Views)

★ Novice

it has to do with internet explorer and pogo not flash player one reason I will never join club pogo till its fixed

Message 55 of 64 (566 Views)

★ Novice
Spoiler
and no its not resolved you offer no fix what so ever
Message 56 of 64 (566 Views)

★★ Novice

You have version 26,0,0,151 installed

Browser = Microsoft Internet Explorer 11(Browser Mode 11, Document Mode 11) Cookies Enabled? = true Do Not Track = undefined Resolution = 1280 x 1024 OS = Windows 7 Flash version = 26.0.0 Java Versions installed = 1.8.0_144

The problem occurs when using non member in pogo games so it is probably due to all the advertisements you insist on allowing.  As a member this doesn't happen to me.  Playing bridge in Pogo Games is a nightmare; do please note how many members you are losing as a result.

Message 57 of 64 (526 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same problem. I have messaged Pogo and they have got back to me twice and I have done everything they said to do and it still doesn't work. I too and going to cancel my Pogo if they don't get this fixed with Internet Explorer. I used to play all my games with my Firefox and now I can't even use Firefox for Pogo.

Message 58 of 64 (415 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, you can click on Stop script and start to play the game and then it will clear the game before you get finished with it. Sometimes you will be able to play the game 2 or 3 times before it does it. I just tried playing the daily Majhong Safari and it cleared before I could get done. I am so sick of this.

Message 59 of 64 (415 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Internet Explorer is notorious for script errors due to a variety of reasons. The following troubleshooting information & methods here have been excerpted from several Microsoft support articles. This article applies to client-side script errors that are sometimes caused by files or settings on your computer. 

POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS:

Try to refresh your page F5 

Turn off hardware acceleration.  

Turn off script debugging & notifications in Internet Explorer. 

Run in "No Add-ons Mode".  This will temporarily disable toolbars, add-ons & extensions.  Afterward,  if you're able to play Pogo properly without any add-ons enabled, you can check to see which add-on(s) is causing a conflict. Add-ons such as the Google Toolbar can sometimes become corrupted. Uninstalling them, restarting your PC & then reinstalling them might solve the problem.

Turn off tracking.

Ensure that active scripting & javascript are working.

Check to see if your video card drivers are corrupted or outdated.

Use an alternative browser instead.   If your difficulty still persists, please contact the Pogo Help Team or Microsoft for further support. 

HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT SCRIPT ERRORS IN INTERNET EXPLORER by Microsoft

EXCESSIVE SCRIPT ERRORS in INTERNET EXPLORER 11

►►► MICROSOFT SUPPORT

Message 60 of 64 (376 Views)