will not respond due to long running script

by amyb82941

Original Post

Re: will not respond due to long running script

★★★ Newbie

I have been getting the same message EVERY TIME i try to load games.  I too am sick of this and WILL NOT renew my subscription to POGO. They do not seem to want to correct this issue or give anyone a way to correct it, they are ALWAYS working on it. I have posted my Facebook as well so people can see how terrible POGO is.

Message 11 of 64 (2,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you fix this problem? Pogo is the only site that this happens and I am really tired of not being able to play games I paid for,

Message 12 of 64 (2,235 Views)

★★ Novice

I still am seeing this especially in world class solitaire. I will gladly provide the information you requested but how do I find this information out? I was on the phone with chat because that game is not working right. The passport books don't change to new books when they are filled, the stamp counts go higher than what the passport says is needed, when a new passport book finally does open, the extra stamps don't get put into the new book, and now the counter at the bottom of the game is off. Very frustrating.

Message 13 of 64 (2,216 Views)

★★ Novice

Here is the information from my long running script errors.

You have version 21,0,0,242 installed

Browser = Microsoft Internet Explorer 11(Browser Mode 11, Document Mode 11)
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = undefined
Resolution = 1440 x 900
OS = WindowsUnknown Version
Flash version = 21.0.0
Java Versions installed = 1.8.0_91

Hope this helps.

Message 14 of 64 (2,216 Views)

EA Staff

@roxalou554 Thank you for the info! Would you be willing to check if the script error also occurs in Firefox?

As for passport issues in WCS, have you tried signing out and back in to see if this helps? It seems that it takes the rank counter and stamp counter some time to catch up to what you have earned.

Thanks!

Message 15 of 64 (2,199 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am not that computer savvy and really don't want to try foxfire. Is there another way of fixing this problem. I have seen others have the same experience. Is there a way of fixing it in Internet explorer?
Message 16 of 64 (2,188 Views)

EA Staff

@gutsorglory You could try clearing Flash storage and making sure that Flash is up to date. I am not entirely sure what causes this issue as so far it seems to be completely random, so we are having a hard time tracking down the source of the issue Frown

Just out of curiosity what antivirus/firewall do you use and does it have plug-ins/extensions in your browser?

Message 17 of 64 (2,184 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pogo not responding due to long running script

How I fixed it!! Click on the gear in internet upper right corner

Go to safety another box appears click on the check mark on Active X filtering to remove it

close browser reopen and try pogo again

It did appear again for a second then disappeared never saw it again I tried several games NO problem!

Good Luck!

Message 18 of 64 (9,311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have version 21,0,0,242 installed   I have explorer 11(64)  on windows 10. 

Message 19 of 64 (2,130 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Browser = Microsoft Internet Explorer 11(Browser Mode 11, Document Mode 11)
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = undefined
Resolution = 1920 x 1080
OS = WindowsUnknown Version
Flash version = 21.0.0
Java Versions installed = 1.8.0_91

Message 20 of 64 (2,130 Views)