Re: what do i need to do to receive my prize money?

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

what do i need to do to receive my prize money?

★★★ Newbie

what do i need to do to receive my winning money?

Message 1 of 2 (170 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hello wadmalaw12,

Please see our Help Centre article about prizes, which should answer your question:

https://help.ea.com/article/pogo-club-pogo-prizes-feature-guide#14

Feel free to post again if you have any further questions on this or any other topic.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hello wadmalaw12,

Please see our Help Centre article about prizes, which should answer your question:

https://help.ea.com/article/pogo-club-pogo-prizes-feature-guide#14

Feel free to post again if you have any further questions on this or any other topic.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (173 Views)