unable to move cards in spades for 2 weeks now

by NancyJ05743

Original Post

unable to move cards in spades for 2 weeks now

★★★ Newbie

Unsure what is going on.  I can log in to spades, but the minute I try to play the cards I am unable to move them.

Message 1 of 7 (278 Views)

Re: unable to move cards in spades for 2 weeks now

Hero (Retired)

@NancyJ05743

Please see if any of the following tips resolve the issue with the cards not moving:

Make sure your browsers Zoom level is set to 100%.  When you're on the games home screen (prior to accessing the game) click on the CTRL key while holding down the 0 (zero) key (above the P on your keyboard) this will reset your Zoom level to the default 100%. 

If the above tip does not resolve the issue, it is possible that you have your DPI setting on something other than 'Smaller - 100% (default)' for instructions on how to adjust for this scenario please click on this link: Help with game size issues

If neither of the above resolve the issue...

Check your mouse, it may need new batteries or you may even need to replace it since the left click function wears out after continual use.

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 7 (263 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem with Spades, set my browser to 80% and it works  fine.

Message 3 of 7 (257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

unsure what Pogo did overnight, but I can now play spades.  Working fine.

Message 4 of 7 (238 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am getting tired of not being able to get into all of the games in Pogo.  Games I used to play I cannot access at all.  I cannot even play undiscovered world.  The games locks up at the puzzle and when loading the pictures symbols shake and split up.

I am fed up.  I play to relax and all that happens is I get stressed and frustrated.

Not the feeling I used to have.

Someone please help!!!!!!1

Message 5 of 7 (232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried everything everyone's suggested and it's still not working. It is really kind of bothersome seeing that we are paying for this service.

Message 6 of 7 (210 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @PSGPat,

I am sorry to hear that you have been having trouble with Spades and moving threads.

Just to confirms did you check your browser zoom and browser DPI settings as suggested in the following thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Cards-getting-stuck/m-p/4624473/thread-id/118696

If you did, could you please check if the same issue occurs if you use a different browser - Firefox, IE11 and Chrome etc.

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 7 of 7 (187 Views)