squelchies bonus game

by dragonshinora

Original Post

Re: squelchies bonus game

★★★ Newbie

I have re-set the storage panel settings as you have described here, but, it won't stay set, it reverts back to the old settings every time I close out of it. What can I do to make it permanent?

Message 11 of 19 (568 Views)

EA Staff

@FordMan2 What browser are you using? Also did you add the listed sites to the trusted locations (the addresses: pogo.com ; game3.pogo.com ; pogospike-prod.pogo.com)?

Message 12 of 19 (559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did all of your steps. Still do not get the game to load. After clicking Start Game and seeing ad it goes to grey screen with Pogo written all over and just stays there. ALso have gone through 

steps of rebooting, clearing cache, .

Toshiba Chromebook 2

Browser = Google Chrome 56.0.2924.87
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = null
Resolution = 1536 x 864
OS = UNIXUnknown Version
Flash version = 24.0.0
Java Versions installed =

Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)
Platform 9000.82.0 (Official Build) stable-channel gandof
ARC Version 3691121
Firmware Google_Gandof.6301.155.9

Toshiba Chromebook 2 CB35 C3350
Policy page show No policy set and Google Docs Offline with ID: ghbmnnjooekpmoecnnnilnnbdlolhkhi  underneath
Message 13 of 19 (518 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @chase8000,

Sorry to hear that you have been having trouble loading the games.

Firstly, I do have to say Chrome OS is not official supported by Pogo and issues may occur that we are unable to help with.

In this case it looks like Flash may not be enabled or allowed to run in your browser. I would recommend trying the steps in the following Flash help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-chrome.html

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 14 of 19 (503 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@chase8000  @EA_Kristi   If you're trying to play Squelchies on your Chromebook, you won't be able to without adding software or another OS. Java isn't supported on Chrome.

Message 15 of 19 (490 Views)

EA Staff

Hey @HOCK9952,

Thanks for the additional info! 

Java games indeed will not work on Chrome, but Flash games like Spider Solitaire could potentially work even though Chrome OS is not officially supported Standard smile

- Kristi

Message 16 of 19 (480 Views)

★ Novice

I noticed in the right side of the address bar that on the game page I got a little icon that said "plugins blocked" if I clicked on that I got a drop down that said Flash was blocked and I could choose to enable plugins. Then the game worked!  I went to my content setting and saw that I already had chosen to always allow Flash, so I don't know why I am getting this blocked message, but as long as I click it and enable when I open the game, the game plays.  So I guess problem solved (kinda).  Thanks for your help.

Message 17 of 19 (474 Views)

EA Staff

Hey @abc8142a5556536,

Super glad to hear that :eahigh_file:

Chrome has made some changes lately that stop Flash content running automatically so that is probably the cause of it.

Don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any questions, issues, feedback or even advice for others Standard smile

- Kristi

Message 18 of 19 (470 Views)

★★ Novice

WIll try. Thanks

Message 19 of 19 (454 Views)