Re: rudeness while playing Junglr Gin

by EA_Najat

Original Post

rudeness while playing Junglr Gin

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Today December 5, 2014, 6:15 a.m.

while playing Jungle Gin the following player "Player Screen Name removed..."  suddenly quit but not before writing in the chat area "idiot I don't waste my time on knockers" this, is rude and unnecessary.   thank you for following up on this situation  [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 2 (417 Views)

Re: rudeness while playing Junglr Gin

Community Manager (retired)

@newplandiscal600 

If this player is acting in an abusive manner (insults etc.) you can send in an Abuse Report to let Pogo team know about it.

In order to give them the best chance of being able to take action, please report it as soon as you see it. Here's how to do that:

Reporting a player in chat will automatically mute them so that you no longer need to view their comments.

We recommend not unmuting players you find offensive.

(Reminder) How to block a player:

• Click on the "My Friends" option in the menu bar.
  • Below your list of friends you can find the link for "Blocked Player List".
  • Click it.

Once there, just enter the player's screen name whom you wish to block, and click the "Add to My Blocked List" button.

However there is nothing preventing a player for joining a table. You can either inform him in a polite way that you do not want to play with him or make your table “Private” and set up a password and then seek out the individuals that you would like to play.

Message 2 of 2 (413 Views)