Re: query library missing

by barbplayer71

Original Post

query library missing

★★★ Newbie

I cannot load a single game, what is going on. I see on your forum people have been having this issue for 2 years. Mine just started. WHY

Message 1 of 5 (1,755 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@ridge5408 

Please try the following troubleshooting steps:

Refresh your session & clean your caches & cookies.
Try doing a hard reload: CTRL+F5 (or Shift + F5) which will override the cache. You may have to click these several
times before it "takes". Also, you could try playing with a different browser.

Try playing in Incognito Mode or Safe Mode (FF). A toolbar, such as the AVG Toolbar, may be causing a blockage.
Sometimes it's due to an add-on/extension in your browser like Do Not Track or Ghostery.

Make sure Javascript (not Java) is still enabled in your Internet Options.
Control Panel > Internet Options > Security Tab > Custom Level Button > Scroll to the bottom > Scripting >
Active scripting > Enable
+++ Also, below that, do the same for Scripting of Java applets +++
select Enable & click on "OK" to save the settings.

Script error debugging & notifications are turned off by default. If they've been turned on, disable them again.
Go to Control Panel > Internet Options > Advanced > Browsing
Select > Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) & Disable script debugging (Other) & check those boxes.
Select > Display a notification about every script error & check that box & then click OK.

FB Library Missing error Possible Solutions Found :
viewtopic.php?f=155&t=101504&POGO

What should you do about Internet Explorer script errors?
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/wind ... =windows-7

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 5 (1,746 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I tried all. My f5 will do nothing. Am loading Internet Explorer now. Deleted java, re installed. It allows me to go to the game then when I click to play, absolutely nothing happens. Still says query library missing
Message 3 of 5 (1,738 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Javascript is not the same as Java. This is a script error.  Is your javascript enabled?

If you have an extension that blocks javascript, such as NoScript, disable it & try Pogo again.

Which browser are you using?  What happens when you try with a different browser?

Message 4 of 5 (1,733 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am an older middle-aged woman who is not terribly computer literate.  I have tried to follow the instructions, but most of them are over my ability level.  

Message 5 of 5 (1,633 Views)