poppit bingo

by PlaAuntieD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

poppit bingo

★★★ Newbie

I just clicked on the "unlock" button to play the poppit bingo game (early badge) and I got the mini-game to select a card, so i pay 16 gems to pick one and i got 2500 tokens!  Needless to say I am more than a little mad!  I want my gems back and you can have the tokens back.  I tried contacting EA help to no avail.  Of course no one responds. 

Message 1 of 4 (232 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: poppit bingo

EA Staff

@PlaAuntieD Are you sure you did not purchase a card/turn twice? The first turn/card and the guaranteed badge is 8 gems, second card is 16 gems.

The first card would grant you 1 of 3 badges. The badge should have an Activate option on it on the Mix-n-Magic page: http://www.pogo.com/challenge/mix-n-magic.do

If none of the badges for last week (Week of January 02, 2017) show an activate button, try clicking on all of them to see if the Activate button appears.

Let us know how you get on!
- Kristi

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (192 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@PlaAuntieD

This is what you clicked on.  Mix and Magic - How it works

If you have already played the mix n magic badges for the

week then you can still unlock them or try to.

Message 2 of 4 (221 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, I clicked on "unlock" just like the one below except it was for poppit bingo last week.  When I clicked on the "unlock" button, it brought me to another screen where I could buy a card for 16 gems, so I clicked on the card assuming I would get the poppit badge I wanted to play [and clicked on from the home page]. Well what I got or won was 2500 tokens!  Needless to say I am more than a little mad about spending 16 gems for 2500 tokens!  You can have your tokens back and I want my 16 gems back.  I pay cash for those so it hardly seems fair that you even offer tokens in lieu of gems.

Mix-n-Magic Challenges

Unlock Early Mix-n-Match Access

Mahjong Escape

Collect 40 flower tiles in 2 weeks!

Earn Bouquet Maker Badge, plus 2000 tokens.

+2000 tokens
Unlock
Limited Time!
Message 3 of 4 (198 Views)

EA Staff

@PlaAuntieD Are you sure you did not purchase a card/turn twice? The first turn/card and the guaranteed badge is 8 gems, second card is 16 gems.

The first card would grant you 1 of 3 badges. The badge should have an Activate option on it on the Mix-n-Magic page: http://www.pogo.com/challenge/mix-n-magic.do

If none of the badges for last week (Week of January 02, 2017) show an activate button, try clicking on all of them to see if the Activate button appears.

Let us know how you get on!
- Kristi

Message 4 of 4 (193 Views)