Re: poppit bingo problem

by StormySkies7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

poppit bingo problem

★ Novice

I love Poppit Bingo BUT it keeps popping up a retry screen saying it lost the connection. The connection seems fine on my end. Sometimes when I click the retry button it goes right back to play normally but sometimes it lets be play but not get credit for the bingos. I lose the power ups I bought as well as the tickets for the cards when I have to  leave and come back in to a new game. I did the pogo scan and everything came back as fine. What gives?

Message 1 of 3 (219 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

@riverbottommomj Could you please try restarting your computer and router to see if this helps? Also could you please add the following exceptions to your firewall:

• pogo.com
  • game3.pogo.com
  • pogospike-prod.pogo.com

Also if you use wireless connection, could you check if the same thing occurs if you use a direct cable connection?

Let us know how you get on!

- Kristi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (226 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@riverbottommomj Could you please try restarting your computer and router to see if this helps? Also could you please add the following exceptions to your firewall:

• pogo.com
  • game3.pogo.com
  • pogospike-prod.pogo.com

Also if you use wireless connection, could you check if the same thing occurs if you use a direct cable connection?

Let us know how you get on!

- Kristi

Message 2 of 3 (227 Views)

★★ Novice

DID THAT AND STILL NO CREDIT FOR BINGOS FOR WED. CHALLENGE

Message 3 of 3 (151 Views)