poppit bingo apparently still not fixed

by kittykatkess

Original Post

poppit bingo glitch

★★★★ Apprentice

just started a game and when selecting the golden ball power up, screen went black, then sound disappeared as well.  I'd like a refund as I've 'paid' to play then was booted out by no fault of my own.  thank you.

Message 1 of 7 (371 Views)

Re: poppit bingo glitch

★★★ Newbie

I can play the game and than select bingos but then it freezes.  The game does not continue.....

Message 2 of 7 (342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issues.....I've tried for the past 4 days to play and as soon as I hit the powerup I get a black screen .... I've lost many tickets and powerup points.

Message 3 of 7 (324 Views)

EA app Team

Hello all,

Could you please post both your Flash version and your system information? 

Thank you,

EA_Mage

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 4 of 7 (311 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Flash Version:

You have version 26,0,0,131 installed

System Info:

Browser = Safari 10.1.1
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = 1
Resolution = 2560 x 1440
OS = Mac OS X 10.12.5(Puma)
Flash version = 26.0.0
Java Versions installed = 1.8.0_131

Hope this helps ~ Thanks!

Message 5 of 7 (300 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Just happened AGAIN - this time after selecting the 3-golden ball power up.  Could hear game continue in background, but all I got AGAIN, was a black screen.  Would like to share another screenshot, but although it's of the same black screen as before, tells me the file's too large.  Pogo just keeps getting interestinger and interestinger...

Message 6 of 7 (274 Views)

poppit bingo apparently still not fixed

★★★★ Apprentice

Put in a report twice already on this issue and obviously, it's no different today than yesterday or even the day before yesterday.  A timely fix would be nice.  Go to purchase a powerup and get a black frozen screen instead.  This is getting very old.  WAKE UP FOLKS!

Message 7 of 7 (257 Views)