pogo

by gilmorekim28

Original Post

pogo

★★★ Newbie

when I try to log in with my screen name it says doesn't exist.  my screen name is gilmorekim28

Message 1 of 4 (159 Views)

Re: pogo

Community Manager (retired)

@gilmorekim28

Your account certainly exists: http://www.pogo.com/profiles/gilmorekim28#

Try clearing out your browser cache and then logging into the site again here:

https://www.pogo.com/action/pogo/lightreg2-signin.do

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 4 (156 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I was charged twice for my membership. You did reimburse me as you can see below. But are you aware that the amounts are different. I realize that it is a change in USD rate but I paid the 48.47 and should get back the amount I paid

21/03/2014    21/03/2014    [edit: email address removed] POGO TEL866    $48.47

31/03/2014    31/03/2014    [edit: email address removed] POGO TEL866    $45.31 CR

Thankyou for your attention to this matter. Please email me your response to [edit: email address removed]

Message 3 of 4 (142 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@mcgonigal807 

Please follow these steps to contact a game advisor, no one on the forum is in a position to issue refunds or access your account:

1. Click the link 
http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo and sign in with your Pogo name and password.

2. Where it says: ’Select a topic’ choose ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list 

3. Click underneath the heading:  ‘Tell us a little more about your issue’ and enter ‘Pogo’

4. Click the orange ‘Next’ button

5. Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you may see the Live Chat option, directly 
under that you'll see the Email me button. Please be aware that Live Chat is available for Club Pogo members only.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 4 of 4 (136 Views)