pogo mini mall is not allowing me to make purchases

by Taylors79

Original Post

Accepted Solution

pogo mini mall is not allowing me to make purchases

★★ Newbie

For the past several weeks, the Pogo Mini Mall has not allowed me to make any purchases.  I receive an error when I try to checkout that says "Oops!  Something's not quite right:  We are having trouble completing this transaction due to a problem on our end. Please try again later."  This error is still occurring.  Is there an issue with my account?  This does not seem to be a site wide issue.

Message 1 of 7 (436 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: pogo mini mall is not allowing me to make purchases

EA Staff

@ROLnHILTON Please contact an Advisor and they can check what is going on:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use your Pogo account to log in)
3. From the 1st drop down menu select 'Manage My Account', 2nd drop down select 'Manage payment details' and then type in the short description of your issue
4. Select a contact option- I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option and then on the next page fill in the requested details.

Let us know if you run into any issues!

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (525 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Why is it telling me that the trouble is on your side ??  I want these items and theses have time limits on them.

Message 2 of 7 (409 Views)

EA Staff

@ROLnHILTON Please contact an Advisor and they can check what is going on:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use your Pogo account to log in)
3. From the 1st drop down menu select 'Manage My Account', 2nd drop down select 'Manage payment details' and then type in the short description of your issue
4. Select a contact option- I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option and then on the next page fill in the requested details.

Message 3 of 7 (526 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes i have the same problem. pogo said it would get fixed for me but didnn't, am just getting the run around.  they have terrible customer support.  about half of my pogo doesn't work right.  they are getting worse and time to look at other gaming sites.

Message 4 of 7 (316 Views)

EA Staff

@pepsigirl92 Sorry to hear that you have been having trouble getting the issue resolved.

This type of issues generally occurs if there have been payment issues with your account in the past. Please reach out to our support following the steps below and they can check what is going on: 

3. From the 1st drop down menu select 'Manage My Account', 2nd drop down select 'Manage account details' and then type in the short description of your issue
4. Select a contact option - I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option and then on the next page fill in the requested details.

- Kristi

Message 5 of 7 (310 Views)

★★★ Newbie
what in the hell is going on
Message 6 of 7 (246 Views)

Community Manager

@blackcat717 Are ou having an issue? This thread is 2 years old so not sure how relevant it is to the issue you are having? 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (227 Views)