Re: not letting me get july 21st 2017 membership badges

by Just4FunThisTyme

Original Post

not letting me get july 21st 2017 membership badges

★★ Newbie

the badges that spike has gifted me for membership (july 21 2017) as well as others are not showing that I have completed them or have any progress on them.  I finished the "at least 20 points in category 9 times" in yahtzee, twice.  it's not showing that I have completed.  both times it showed in the chat box that it was being completed but it won't gibe me my badge.  I activate them and go straight to play but it won't give me credit or my badge.  please help

Message 1 of 2 (247 Views)

Re: not letting me get july 21st 2017 membership badges

Hero (Retired)

@reymysteriono1fn

The Challenges Column on the homepage and the badge albums are not always the best places to look to see if you've earned a badge as there is a display issue that seems to affect some members.

In my opinion, the following are the best places to look:

A. Click on the Badges link (located under Quick Links) on the Pogo home page, you'll get a pop up of your badge collection. If your badge is there, then you did, indeed earn it and it has been awarded.

B. Click on the Challenges tab beneath the games home screen, if the challenge has been completed there will be a green check mark indicating that the challenge has been completed and the badge has been awarded.

Note: Occasionally there is a short delay in awarding the badge after the challenge has been won.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions in the future.

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 2 (236 Views)