mini mall

by York7Ma

Original Post

mini mall

★★★ Newbie

where are the items I have  purchased with  gems and tokens in my mini mall. I have  many items that I do not see.

thank you

york7ma

Message 1 of 7 (198 Views)

Re: mini mall

Community Manager (retired)

Check under the 'All My Items' section, first click on the 'Mini Mall' tab from the fromt page, then 'All My Items'.

The screenshot below shows you how:

minimallh.PNG

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 7 (194 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did  choose my items...that's where I noticed they were not there

I will not buy anymore gems since I see you decide what I can keep under  my items

Message 3 of 7 (192 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by that. 

We don't randomly delete items from player's collections just for the fun of it. If items are missing, then it's obviously an error and we apologise.

Two things - first of all, if you have more than one Pogo screen name, please check that you're looking on the correct account and your missing items are not held against another screen name.

Secondly, we don't have the tools to correct this on the forum, so please contact customer support directly.  

Here's how to do that:

If you click on the following link you will be taken directly to the Help contact page: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

Sign in with your Origin username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), and follow the guide to ask your question. If your issue cannot be solved from our FAQ list, you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’), you can then select 'I still need help'. Depending on the time of day and your geographical location, you'll be prompted either to send an email or to initiate a live chat with a game advisor.. 

Please include as much detail as possible, including any items you know are missing, so they are able to answer you straightaway.

Hope this helps.       

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 4 of 7 (186 Views)

★ Expert

Go to Mini Mall Homepage. There's a "Quick Links" section.

Scroll down to the 5th link & this is "ALL MY ITEMS". This is where all your items are stored

except for Game Award Items.  You can search through these items & change the sort code

to name or amount or release.

If you're looking for a background or goodie, you'll have to search in the different

sub-categories to find your items.  For example: Backgrounds > Fantasy > My Items or

Goodies > Outdoor > My Items. The sub-categories help to organize your mini's closet &

will make it easier to locate items. Once you purchase an item from the mini mall, it's permanent.

Just click on a few tabs & you'll likely find something that was at the back of your mini's closet that

you haven't seen for a while!   LOL      Confusedmileywink:                  Have fun!

Message 5 of 7 (184 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried clearing my browser cache.  It didn't help

Message 6 of 7 (178 Views)

★ Expert

@ grmmssnt :     What are you trying to do?

Message 7 of 7 (175 Views)