Re: lottso express

by tweekie92

Original Post

lottso express

★★ Novice

didn't receive credit fpr finishing games.

Message 1 of 4 (301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i had 10 games on lottso came back to play and i had to start game all over again. im getting tired of this. paying to play and get all this * on here.

Message 2 of 4 (289 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@brendascriver195 

Are you reaching level 3 in the game - i.e. scoring at least 3,500 points?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 4 (280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Never get points for finishing Tri Peaks. Probably because I only play the unlock version. Now I can't even play unlocked versions of my favorites Tri Peaks and MahJong Garden  whatever time I click on it says all free games are no longer available . So I know they are doing that because I have free pogo and I have tried throughout the day early morning til late evening the unlocked games are always GONE.Frown

Message 4 of 4 (170 Views)