i am getting warning security failed to validate certificate the application will not be executed how do i get rid of this?

by nosunshine11111

Original Post

i am getting warning security failed to validate certificate the application will not be executed how do i get rid of this?

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 2 (722 Views)

Re: i am getting warning security failed to validate certificate the application will not be executed how do i get rid of this?

Community Manager (retired)

Please try the following. Sign out of Pogo

Go to your Control Panel > Java (find the icon or type in the Control Panel search). Click on the Advanced tab > double click on Security > General and scroll down to these three listings"

Enable list of trusted publishers
Allow user to grant permissions to signed content
Allow user to grant permission to content from and untrusted authority

Make sure those boxes are checked.

Also look for - Enable online certificate validation - make sure the box is unchecked.

Relaunch Pogo. When the warning pop-up appears, click:

Click 'Always trust content from this publisher' and Run.

Let us know how you get on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (714 Views)