games

by mydoghaley

Original Post

games

★★★ Newbie

HI my name is IRENE and ever since i dowload java my games wont load and my formate for game has shrunk and i can not see my total and i can not chat also i can not choose the chat room that i want   it wont even download the game . what gives with pogo?i am a paying member  and  they should NOT alow java to come on to tell peeps to download if it is not working properly i'm getting sick and tired of this :-(  it happens every time and i'm not very literate on termanology terms that they use i'm  OLD and i don't understand all the **bleep** they talk about can some please fix this . and trying to get to pogo is like trying to break into FORTHKNOX . please help and i'm not even sure i am wrighting to the right department  BUT if not then can whom ever is reading this redirect to proper chanel  it would be very much appreciated  i wish you  had a phone # for peeps that are desperate and don't realy understand  that sure would help if they could talk to some one and they could slowly walk them tru  all this.  tyvm   P/S i don't know how i will find my answer caus i don't know how i got to this spot to begin with  ty hagd .

Message 1 of 2 (73 Views)

Re: games

Community Manager (retired)

@mydoghaley 

Could you also click on the following link and then ‘copy and paste’ the displayed results into a reply here?

This will give me a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give me some pointers to help.

http://systeminfocheck.appspot.com/       

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (71 Views)