cheating is getting worse.

by VEIVETCLOAK

Original Post

cheating is getting worse.

★★★ Apprentice

I have seen some players with scores within the millions mark.  Surely this is not possible?

Over a period of three days, I worked on both Mahjong Safari and First Class Solitaire.  Each game I got to the Gold Level.

My team members gave me a break and took up where I left off.  They found that the Gold achievement gradually got taken over from us,  before their very eyes!!

This seems so grossly unfair to all of us who are happy to play by the Rules of Pogo and EA Games.

I reported into EA Games one person, whose score was just in 'auto play', and I watched the scores tick up without any break, obviously on a Cheat machine, set to auto play.

I would like to see more action taken on this subject, and perhaps a more severe approach to those who continually flout the Rules.

As a question:   Is there an anti cheat device that could be downloaded onto our individual computers/laptops.

Before I came into do this post I looked up online under the heading 'is there an anti cheat program for Pogo Players to use'.

I couldn't see one, but there was  a long string of cheat adverts for people to appropriate.

I know I go on and on about this, but for those of us who love our games, love Pogo and are happy to pay a fee to be able to play even more games,

it is soul destroying watching genuine people losing points and more so for those who have set up Teams to have a good challenge between players.  I am not only writing this on behalf of my Team, but for all Team and players.

Message 1 of 1 (136 Views)