cant use gems

by momdearest1013

Original Post

cant use gems

★★★ Newbie

why cant I use my gems to get more personal badges done?  it says I have to buy them but I have 42 and don't want to buy any. doesn't give me an option to use ones I already have.

Message 1 of 9 (1,615 Views)

Re: cant use gems

Community Manager (retired)

@momdearest1013 

The 5-pack of personal challenges costs 50 gems, so you don't have quite enough for those.

You should, however, be able to purchase a 3-pack , which costs 33 gems.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 9 (1,592 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when I try to buy a challenge badge with my gems. or an item for my mini..i get a message stating I can not use at this time, problem is on pogo site...I have over 250 gems that I cant use...whats the deal??

Message 3 of 9 (1,572 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @linmoore51,

Please contact an Advisor and they can check what is going on:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use your Pogo account to log in)
3. Select Pogo as your platform
4. Select 'Manage My Account' as your topic and 'Manage payment details' as your issue
5. Click select a contact option - I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option and then on the next page fill in the requested details.

Let us know if you run into any issues.
EA_Mage

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 4 of 9 (1,533 Views)

★★★ Novice

I keep having the same problem in Mahjong Escape. I have sufficient gems but when I try to buy a shuffle to finish off the game, I frequently get a box telling me I need to buy more gems ! Yesterday, I had 70 gems and the shuffle costs 5 but I was unable to buy a shuffle ~ this happened twice so I gave up on playing the game !

Message 5 of 9 (1,493 Views)

★★★ Newbie

cant use gems on quinns aquarium,  I just bought 100 gems.  never had a problem before

Message 6 of 9 (1,322 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@momdearest1013 I buy gems but the game are showing that I do not have any gems at all. Why
Message 7 of 9 (1,201 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have nearly 500 gems but can't use them for any purpose requiring gems.  I contacted EA several times. From the responses I determined the techs don't have a command of English which means they don't quite understand my problem. I keep seeking help. I can't believe I'm alone in this. 

Message 8 of 9 (1,012 Views)

Community Manager

Hello Everyone, 

This post has gotten pretty old, I will be locking it to prevent necro posting. If you are running into an issue with POGO please make a new post detailing what you are encountering and we can provide any relevant information. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 9 of 9 (989 Views)