cancel membership with pogo.com

by lindakay91258

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cancel membership with pogo.com

★★★ Newbie

To whom it may concern:           External Order Number # 857802366

I have not been able to use Pogo from the beginning of my membership in 2011.  I thought I had my membership canceled within a couple monthes of enrolling.    I have never have so much trouble contacting customer service on anything in my life as your system is set up, It is not user freindly at all!  I thought I had it canceled but to my surprise, My credit card was charged with another years membership!                                                                                                    

I DO NOT WANT THIS MEMBERSHIP!   I'm sure you have a way of checking on wheither or not a customer has been on your site and you can see that I have not used it after only a short time of use in the first place! I It would be the honorable thing to do for you to refund this charge.tried then to contact you with no luck.  Please note my account that I want this service CANCELED! 

Sincerely,

Linda Perilloux

Message 1 of 2 (126 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cancel membership with pogo.com

Community Manager (retired)

Hello Linda,

Please see this link for instructions on how to cancel your subscription:

https://help.ea.com/article/cancelling-your-pogo-subscription

As regards a possible refund, you will need to contact our customer support team directly as well cannot access your account details from the Forum.

If you click on the following link this will take you directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Sign in with your Pogo username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list), finally below a list of articles, you can select ‘Step 2: Choose a Contact Method’.

There is no phone number for support but you will be able to send an email.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)

All Replies

Re: cancel membership with pogo.com

Community Manager (retired)

Hello Linda,

Please see this link for instructions on how to cancel your subscription:

https://help.ea.com/article/cancelling-your-pogo-subscription

As regards a possible refund, you will need to contact our customer support team directly as well cannot access your account details from the Forum.

If you click on the following link this will take you directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Sign in with your Pogo username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list), finally below a list of articles, you can select ‘Step 2: Choose a Contact Method’.

There is no phone number for support but you will be able to send an email.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (126 Views)