Re: can not get Sweet tooth 2 to come up

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

can not get Sweet tooth 2 to come up

★★★ Newbie

I have not been able to get Sweet Tooth 2 up for over 2 weeks.  It gets to the GameStart 18 second feature and at the end of the 18 seconds a little white box comes on for about 1/8 of a second, which I am not able to read and the it just freezes.  I am an older lady and do not understand very much computer lingo so can you fix this?  Please let me know what to do.  Thank You

Message 1 of 7 (254 Views)

EA Staff

@bry6kin

Is this the only game you are having issues loading? If so, I would recommend opening the game in multiple new tabs - usually one of these tabs loads the game. 

To open a game in a new tab, right click 'Start Game' and select 'Open in a New Tab'. 

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 2 of 7 (244 Views)

★ Novice

I have tried what you suggested and nothing works.  So upsetting, When I try and open another game it just goes to a screen to become a member,  I right click and do not get the selection you stated.  Please HELP

Message 3 of 7 (235 Views)

★ Novice

I wrote to you last night and stated that what you suggested did not work.  Please Help me, this is so upsetting

Message 4 of 7 (224 Views)

EA Staff

@bry6kin Sorry to hear that the issue remains Frown

There are some further steps you could try in the following thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/General-help-for-loading-games/td-p/4790308

If the issue remains, could you please post the info requested in the Solution post of the above thread.

- Kristi

Message 5 of 7 (218 Views)

★ Novice

I have tried everything you have told me to do.  It still comes on and when the Game Start countdown starts at 19 seconds it goes down to the last second and then a white box appears and disappears in less then a second and it freezes.  At one time there was something printed in that white box but it lasted less then a second so I was unable to read it.  Please help me with this.  

Message 6 of 7 (206 Views)

EA Staff

@bry6kin I am sorry to hear that Frown

Could you please check if the same issue occurs if you use a different browser?

For example, Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

- Kristi

Message 7 of 7 (195 Views)