account changes and gems

by sexyboo20030330

Original Post

account changes and gems

★ Novice

I can not seem to change my credit card information on pogo and it wont let me make any changes and every time i go to purchase gems it takes me back to the page i was on before trying to purchase the gems someone help please

Message 1 of 4 (153 Views)

Re: account changes and gems

Community Manager (retired)

@sexyboo20030330 

Here is how you can update your credit card

Updating your Credit Card

1. Go to Pogo.com and log in with your Club Pogo screen name and password.
  2. Click on the My Account link on the upper right-hand corner of the page. For verification purposes, you will be asked to enter your password once again.
  3. Click on the Billing & Subscription tab on the left.
  4. In the Other Resources section, select "Edit your payment information."
  5. Locate the card in question and select the "Edit" option next to the card. You can now update your card information such as your billing address or expiration date.
    • You can likewise choose the "Add a new credit card" option.

If the issue persists, you can try to remove the previous credit card and add the new one instead of updating:

Removing and Re-Adding your Credit Card to your Club Pogo account

Removing and Re-Adding your Credit Card to your Club Pogo account:

1. Follow the above steps through step 5.
  2. Locate the card in question, and click the "X" button to remove the card from your account.
  3. You will receive a prompt to confirm or decline to delete the card account. Select "Yes- Delete Saved Account"
  4. Now select "Add a new credit card"
  5. Enter your card information and your billing address. The new CVV/CVS number will go in to the field entitled CSC (Card Security Code) under Card Information. Also ensure that the billing address matched what your credit card company has on a file.
  6. Select "Continue" in order to add your card.

Message 2 of 4 (136 Views)

★ Novice

when i go to edit payment information all it does is give me a blank screen no options to add or remove a card

Message 3 of 4 (131 Views)

★ Novice

in order to purchase gems i put in all my credit card information but there was no place for me to enter the security code (csc). can anyone please help? thanks

Message 4 of 4 (101 Views)