Why don't my posts I make show up in the forums?

by Player_micqphgi

Original Post

Why don't my posts I make show up in the forums?

★★★★★ Newbie

I have made 4 different posts to the everyone wins bingo forums and not one post has stayed on the threads.  What gives here?

Message 1 of 8 (533 Views)

Re: Why don't my posts I make show up in the forums?

★★★★★ Expert

@Player_micqphgi

Are you posting them in these forums at HQ or the Pogo forums?

they are two different forums, and the mods over in Pogo remove 

posts that should not be removed.  Unless you posted something

that broke the guidelines.  This is your 1st post on these forums.

Message 2 of 8 (528 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't understand the purpose of your reply.  You need to read my problem again.  I CANNOT post in the forums as when I post it disappears and how can I get an answer then.  Hence this message.  When I filled this form out to this place, it was found under support.  Frankly it is hard to navigate to and in the support section.  Anyway I won't worry about the posts disappearing. 

Message 3 of 8 (518 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @OlDadeo4

@ccboots56 was attempting to find out which forums you were referring to as your original post did not stipulate.

Since you've now managed to post twice here in the Answers HQ forums,  I am going to assume that you are referring to the official Pogo Games Forums.

What exactly happens when you attempt to post on the Pogo forums? Does your post disappear when you hit the Submit button or are you able to submit it and confirm that it's posted only to find out that it's missing when you check back later?

If the former: Please try signing out of Pogo then clear your browsers cache and cookies to see if that resolves the issue.

If the latter: It's possible that your posts were removed if you did not follow Pogo's Forum Guidelines  and /or Forum Rules

If this is the case, you would need to contact a Pogo staff member directly via their guestbook or send them a Pogo message. since the EA admins here can only manage Answers HQ forums.

On the Official Pogo Game Forums, Pogo Staff are denoted by rankings showing whether they are Developers, Community Staff, or Administrators. Developers work on the game and may stop in to explain game mechanics or check out feedback. Community managers are your main resource for information, answers, and handling your game feedback.

Administrators are Support staff that help upkeep the forums as well as post information to resolve issues that users may have with the game.

Just  Image

AHQ volunteer helper/moderator. I'm not an EA/Pogo employee.

If an answer helped you, please click on accept solution as it may help others.

If you're happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Message 4 of 8 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Howdy, the posts in question are pogo games.  Everyone wins bingo forum.     "I have made 4 different posts to the everyone wins bingo forums and not one post has stayed on the threads.  What gives here?"

Message 5 of 8 (478 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Just4FunThisTyme wrote:

Hi @OlDadeo4

@ccboots56 was attempting to find out which forums you were referring to as your original post did not stipulate.

Since you've now managed to post twice here in the Answers HQ forums,  I am going to assume that you are referring to the official Pogo Games Forums Yes in pogo forums.  Everyone wins bingo

What exactly happens when you attempt to post on the Pogo forums? Does your post disappear when you hit the Submit button or are you able to submit it and confirm that it's posted only to find out that it's missing when you check back later?  I would post it, it would take me back to the forums and the post was there.  If i refreshed it was gone.   

If the former: Please try signing out of Pogo then clear your browsers cache and cookies to see if that resolves the issue.  All this was done several time trying to get the game to give credit for blackouts. 

If the latter: It's possible that your posts were removed if you did not follow Pogo's Forum Guidelines  and /or Forum Rules

NO!  No bad language, bad mouthing etc.  My last message was "test".  I sure don't see where that one against guidelines and rules. 

If this is the case, you would need to contact a Pogo staff member directly via their guestbook or send them a Pogo message. since the EA admins here can only manage Answers HQ forums.   really??  Have to find a POGO someone and send them a personal note in their guestbook.  Just think I pay to play these games...  OK thanks for the info sorry to bother you.  Frankly getting support of any kind from pogo is so difficult that it is almost like the don't want to hear from players or through trying to get help end up in the wrong place all together.

On the Official Pogo Game Forums, Pogo Staff are denoted by rankings showing whether they are Developers, Community Staff, or Administrators. Developers work on the game and may stop in to explain game mechanics or check out feedback. Community managers are your main resource for information, answers, and handling your game feedback.

Administrators are Support staff that help upkeep the forums as well as post information to resolve issues that users may have with the game.

Ok are you the pogo team or the EA team?  Since this appears to be an EA forum.

Just  Image

AHQ volunteer helper/moderator. I'm not an EA/Pogo employee.

If an answer helped you, please click on accept solution as it may help others.

Message 6 of 8 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Player_micqphgi wrote:

Ok are you the pogo team or the EA team?  Since this appears to be an EA forum.

Hi @Player_micqphgi

Answers HQ is an EA forum.

If you click on the Pogo Team link (the blue letters) above you should see a list of the Pogo team members, just click on the screen name of either of the two Pogo employees listed under the Group Leader header and you will be able to send them a Pogo message or a Guestbook message.

Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to

your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others.
AHQ volunteer helper and moderator. I am not an EA employee.

Message 7 of 8 (468 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the help and link.  But I do have ot ask who is @Player_micqphgi.  lol

Message 8 of 8 (454 Views)