Unable to connect to the server Sorry! For some reason we're unable to load your game.

by CrzyMama4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect to the server Sorry! For some reason we're unable to load your game.

★ Novice

I can't play any games on pogo. I keep getting the same error: I reinstalled java after the newer version was fixed. I have tried everything that it has told me to do when I put that in chorme. I can't play on any browser. I have been having this problem since the 10th of June when I got my new modem from comcast. I paid for my membership and can't play. I even did a factory restore on my computer about a week ago. I clear cache, browser data, made sure java was enabled and I just keep getting this error all the time. I am getting very very mad that I am having this issue since I paid $40 for membership. I am so ready to cancel pogo and do not want to. My pogo name is CrzyMama4.

Message 1 of 3 (739 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to connect to the server Sorry! For some reason we're unable to load your game.

Community Manager (retired)

@CrzyMama4 

The problem may be with your router or modem as you say it started happening when you got the new modem - try unplugging them for a few minutes and see if that helps, this can often clear out blockages.

The marked solution in the post from another player, Sznbcrzn, in this thread may also help:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Loading-Issue-with-Flash-Games/m-p/2763964#M55176

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (839 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unable to connect to the server Sorry! For some reason we're unable to load your game.

Community Manager (retired)

@CrzyMama4 

The problem may be with your router or modem as you say it started happening when you got the new modem - try unplugging them for a few minutes and see if that helps, this can often clear out blockages.

The marked solution in the post from another player, Sznbcrzn, in this thread may also help:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Loading-Issue-with-Flash-Games/m-p/2763964#M55176

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 3 (840 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much. It worked now I am back on pogo.

Message 3 of 3 (727 Views)