Trival Pursuit

by DreamSeeker414

Original Post

Trival Pursuit

★★★ Newbie

There is a Mix and Match badge called "Patience Pie" for Trivial Pursuit that can NOT be won now since the UK side has been taken down, how in the heck will anyone be able to win this badge now?!?! There is no way you can win 4 wedges in a DAY especially when you have ranked out already in the game! HELP!

Message 1 of 10 (563 Views)

Re: Trival Pursuit

★★★ Newbie

i am not happy with pogo since it as gone american all the questions on trivia are about USA we are in the UK how the heck do you expect us to answer these questions i dont think its fair if it is not changed i will not renew my membership and i have been with you 12 years i really think you could not care less about us in UK even the games take ages to load since you changed over not happy at all

Message 2 of 10 (554 Views)

Hero (Retired)

There are two information regarding this situation, not particularly for the two games mentioned here in this discussion but in general for the UK players.

1 - Pogo Bingo Still Available for UK Players!

Pogo players from the UK will be happy to know that they will still be able to play the UK-specific Pogo Bingo even after the UK Pogo site is taken down.

Bingo players can visit the UK Pogo Bingo Page! Check it out!

2 - UK Pogo and Club Pogo UK Sites Set to Close on May 21st, 2013

• The UK Rooms live on! You can still play in your favorite UK game rooms such as The Shed (UK), The Pub (UK), Chip Shop (UK), Village Green (UK), and Living Room (UK).

Subscribe to your questions to get notifications when someone replies

➩ Topic option ➩ Subscribe
Message 3 of 10 (551 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well that really didn't answer my question lol but I can understand your frustration, thanks anyway though! Confusedmileywink:

Message 4 of 10 (548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well that really didn't answer my question but, thanks anyway though! Confusedmileywink:

Message 5 of 10 (547 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You're welcome! Standard smile That's all the info I have at this time regarding the UK versions of games!... Maybe they'll do more UK versions of things Standard smile

Message 6 of 10 (544 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How are we to know the answers to questions in USA they said they will sort it for us in UK if you believe that you will believe anything

Message 7 of 10 (532 Views)

★ Expert

One way to get the U.S. answers would be to visit the BadgeHungry! website if you like.

I've added the Trivial Pursuit link here for today: 

http://www.badgehungry.com/2013/06/10/trivial-pursuit-daily-20-answers-june-10-2013/

Message 8 of 10 (528 Views)

★ Novice

got 3 wedges and got booted what the heck

Message 9 of 10 (209 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Pogo Community, 

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, and the team has worked to bring several changes since this thread first started. 

Due to our efforts to keep Answers HQ up to date, with the latest relevant information. I will be locking this thread for further replies. 

For information on why this happened, or other changes you might see on Answers HQ, check out the link below:

Forum Rules & Guidelines

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 10 of 10 (129 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help