Support will not respond to multiple requests. Recourse?

by HoopCC44

Original Post

Support will not respond to multiple requests. Recourse?

★★★ Newbie

Working on Swashbucks badge from 2012. Progress will not update. I last tried this about 2 years ago- thought it must be remedied by now! Anyway, I have made 10 separate support requests with no success. The request eventually times out with no response. Getting seriously pissed. Does anyone know another option to contact support. Since when can you not contact POGO staff directly? I'm a 12-year member- this site is going downhill. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

Re: Support will not respond to multiple requests. Recourse?

EA Staff

Hello @HoopCC44,

My sincerest apologies for the experience you have had with our support. 

Would you be willing to try to schedule a call back from our Support by following the steps below?

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use your Pogo account to log in)
3. Select 'Manage My Account' as your topic and 'Manage account details' as your issue
4. Click select a contact option - I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option and then on the next page fill in the requested details.

If you are still unable to reach our Support or run into any other issues, please do let us know.

- Kristi

Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)