Solatrie Garden

by dc10baby46

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Solatrie Garden

★★★★★ Apprentice

Working in Third part of fairy garden.   Not getting any seeds.   Now I go back to English Garden and I get seeds.   So is there a problem?

Message 1 of 7 (247 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Solatrie Garden

EA Staff

Hello @dc10baby46,

I received confrontation from the studio that it is indeed not possible to bring back the purchase confirmation Frown

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
- Kristi

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (176 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hello @dc10baby46,

That is very strange!

Did you by any chance spend any of your seeds when you moved between gardens? There is a cap on how many seeds you can have before you stop earning them (you can have 50,000).

Thanks,

- Kristi

Message 2 of 7 (231 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Another question on Solatrie Garden.    By mistake I click on when buying item to place in garden to just do.  But I would like to go back in pogo asking if ok on.  How do I change it back.

Message 3 of 7 (207 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @dc10baby46,

I am sorry, but I am not entirely sure what the issue or question is?

Could you please provide some more detail/info?

Thanks,

- Kristi

Message 4 of 7 (196 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

When you buy like a bush,  when I first start you would buy and box would come up asking if it was ok.   You clicked ok.   Ok on my end got tired of it so i click just to do.  Well because of that I click wrong and brought something i really did not want.  So I would like to go back to where the box pops up asking if its ok to buy.   But I don't see any options on?

Message 5 of 7 (185 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @dc10baby46,

Thank you very much for the clarification.

As far as I am aware there is no way to make the purchase confirmation box pop up again, but I will double check if the Pogo studio to be sure and as soon as I hear back, I will let you know.

Thanks,
- Kristi

Message 6 of 7 (171 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @dc10baby46,

I received confrontation from the studio that it is indeed not possible to bring back the purchase confirmation Frown

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
- Kristi

Message 7 of 7 (177 Views)