Re: SOLITAIRE GARDENS FLIPPING CARDS

by MadBarb

Original Post

SOLITAIRE GARDENS FLIPPING CARDS

★★ Novice

Re:  Solitaire Gardens

PLEASE FIX THE FLIPPING CARDS IN THE GAME.  ANNOYING, ANNOYING, ANNOYING.  YOU'VE BEEN NOTIFIED OF THIS PROBLEM A LONG TIME AGO AND IT STILL EXISTS.  WHAT ARE WE PAYING FOR??  POOR SERVICE I GUESS!!!!  FIX THE PROBLEM ALREADY

Message 1 of 5 (752 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @MadBarb,

Sorry to hear that you have been having problems with Solitaire Gardens Frown

In most cases this seems to be either a lag or mouse issue. Does the same thing happen if you restart your computer and reset your router/modem? Also if possible could you please test a different mouse?

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 2 of 5 (729 Views)

★★ Pro

@MadBarb                        @EA_Kristi

I have a friend that switched mouse buttons to beat this problem.

It took a little getting used to, with the switch, but she seems to have

worked it out now.

Message 3 of 5 (718 Views)

★★ Novice

Been using the same mouse since I started the game. Never, never any problems, even when I was reading in the forums that other were experiencing the flipping.  It only just recently started and I really feel it is not the mouse, it is a pogo problem.   There have been other issues with games and most of the time pogo blames it on external problems and before you know it the problem is fixed for all.  Soooo, I'm sorry you are not going to convince me that it is my issue.

Message 4 of 5 (708 Views)

★★ Novice

Different computer, different mouse, same issue.  Read all the complaints in the forum and you will see what people did to combat this problem  IT IS NOT OUR MOUSE PROBLEM, IT IS POGO'S SHODDY SITE PROBLEM.  This is not the only game that is messing up.  Try Jungle Gin, Poppit Bingo and too many more to mention.  I am sick and tired of pogo trying to say it is the players problem.  If this is the best they can come up with then I am sure there will be more people not renewing.  Enough is enough

Message 5 of 5 (670 Views)