Re: [Redirected to original thread] jungle gin

by Just4FunThisTyme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Redirected to original thread] jungle gin

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

my jungle gin every time I win a hand It won't let me deal.Please fix this problem for me THANK YOU!!!.have to refresh the game.How am I suppose to get my badges that I bought?Please fix this problem for me.THANK YOU!!

Message 1 of 2 (322 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi @kittycat63

I'm sorry but in order for us to help you with the issues you're having with Pogo games we need you to provide the information that was requested in response to your previous post: Click here

Please click on the above linked thread and reply back with the required information so that we may assist you.

Since you've already established the above referenced thread I will go ahead and lock this one in order to keep all correspondence regarding this issue in one place.

Thanks, Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (319 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @kittycat63

I'm sorry but in order for us to help you with the issues you're having with Pogo games we need you to provide the information that was requested in response to your previous post: Click here

Please click on the above linked thread and reply back with the required information so that we may assist you.

Since you've already established the above referenced thread I will go ahead and lock this one in order to keep all correspondence regarding this issue in one place.

Thanks, Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 2 (320 Views)