Re: What is wrong with Pogo? Too many games not loading.

by susan13jp

Original Post

[Redirected] What is wrong with Pogo? Too many games not loading.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

In the last couple of weeks there are numerous times where the games will not load and you have to go out and back in again to get them to load.  I have read many comments from subscribers with the same kind of problems.  Is Pogo getting too many members to handle the amount of traffic and if so, what is Pogo doing about it?   Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Almost none of my games are loading on Pogo.  The error message keeps telling me to reinstall Java...ok 14 times is enough.

Message 2 of 4 (346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been having the same type of problem for the last week. there are currently some type of security issues with Java, I am not sure why Pogo does not make a statement about the problem and let us know if there is any way to correct the issue.

Message 3 of 4 (343 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello Everyone,

Please see our main discussion thread on this topic: Java Security Issue

We have also added instructions there on how to install Java 6_38 which is not affected.

We have tried the same troubleshooting steps to make sure this solution works and we can load Pogo games (with Mozilla Firefox for instance.)

This suggestion should work for you as well so please try again and restart your computer.

For readability reasons in the Forum, we are redirecting all threads to our main discussion where you can also post and ask any questions you may have:  Java Security Issue

Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 4 of 4 (340 Views)