Querty

by judyg292

Original Post

Querty

★ Apprentice

Internet explorer has stopped trying to restore this website. It appears that this website continues to have a problem

Message 1 of 12 (526 Views)

Re: Querty

EA Staff

Hello @judyg292,

Java released an update yesterday, could you please make sure this update is installed and then try the game again: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Java-Tutorial-Version-8-update-131/m-p/4680627/thread-id/121602

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 2 of 12 (512 Views)

★ Apprentice

Java automatically updates on my machine.

Message 3 of 12 (504 Views)

EA Staff

Do you use any browser add-ons or extensions (adblock, pop-up blockers, search or toll bars etc.) @judyg292?

I would also recommend clearing your browser cache: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Clearing-your-Browser-Cache/m-p/4622044#M118548

Could you please post your System Information - Available HERE

SysInfo.JPG

Thanks,
- Kristi

Message 4 of 12 (497 Views)

★ Apprentice

I already posted my requirements and have cleared the browser still having the same problem today. I play two words and internet explorer c loses it I have the most recent Java and I have cleared all the browsers etd.

Message 5 of 12 (488 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @judyg292,

I am sorry, but I cannot see your recent system info? Could you please post it again?

Also, do you use any browser ad-ons or extensions (adblock, pop-up blockers, search or toll bars etc.)?

Thanks,

- Kristi

Message 6 of 12 (480 Views)

★ Apprentice

The only add on listed is a Java. System Info: Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Cookies enabled- true, Resolution 1366x768, Flash Version 25.00 Java l.8.0-131  I am still unable to play Querty

Message 7 of 12 (470 Views)

Site is a mess

★ Apprentice

Cannot get Majhong Safari to load, tried 52 pick up and got OOPS something is wrong cannot load. It also loads to a black screen with a white circle going round. trouble with ads again?

Message 8 of 12 (476 Views)

Re: Site is a mess

EA Staff

Hello @judyg292,

Could you please try the steps in the following post:

If the issue remains, please post both your Flash version and your system information?

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 9 of 12 (466 Views)

Re: Site is a mess

★ Apprentice

I have given you my information 5 times now in the forum column many people stated the same problem. It is the site not my computer

Message 10 of 12 (456 Views)