Problem with Tri-Peaks badge - 31 August 2016

by Docqualizer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with Tri-Peaks badge - 31 August 2016

★★ Novice

There was a daily Tri-Peaks badge to clear all 3 peaks to get the badge.  I did that all the way and completed the entire course and did not get the badge.

I tried to report this on 31 August, but your system was overloaded.

Please contact me about this issue.

Message 1 of 4 (116 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem with Tri-Peaks badge - 31 August 2016

EA Staff

@Docqualizer In this case, please contact an Advisor and they can check what can be done 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use your Pogo account to log in)
3. From the 1st drop down menu select 'Missing content', 2nd drop down select 'Never received content' and then type in the short description of your issue
4. Select a contact option.

Let us know if you run into any issues!

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (98 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@Docqualizer I do believe this was a daily challenge and you would get 1,000 tokens for completing it not a badge. 

If you were working on a badge, could you please post the name of it?

Thanks!

Message 2 of 4 (106 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It was a daily challenge, but I never got the 1000 tokens for it.

Message 3 of 4 (96 Views)

EA Staff

@Docqualizer In this case, please contact an Advisor and they can check what can be done 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use your Pogo account to log in)
3. From the 1st drop down menu select 'Missing content', 2nd drop down select 'Never received content' and then type in the short description of your issue
4. Select a contact option.

Let us know if you run into any issues!

Message 4 of 4 (99 Views)