Poppit Bingo

by tree15uWon6l

Original Post

Poppit Bingo

★ Novice

this game has never worked right. It freezes. It doesn't open. when you play it finally and get to the end it freezes before you can collect the tokens and cash values. It's very frustrating assnd not worth the effort for many I have been in game rooms where people ar3e constantly complaining about it freezing. Fix the issues or take it out..

Message 1 of 5 (529 Views)

Re: Poppit Bingo

★★★ Newbie

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX POPPIT BINGO?  IT KEEPS FREEZING AT CATUS CANNON.  THIS IS A RECENT PROBLEM SINCE ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO!!

Message 2 of 5 (488 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @tree15uWon6l and @freydo94,

As a first thing, I would recommend clearing your browser cache: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Clearing-your-Browser-Cache/m-p/4622044#M118548

If you are playing on Internet Explorer 11, please switch to another browser (Chrome, Firefox). IE11 has issues with HTML5 games like Poppit! Bingo and switching to another browser should help with this type of problems.

Let us know how you get on.
EA_Mage

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 3 of 5 (433 Views)

★ Novice

I agree to many problems' lost so many bingos. not fair. will never get this badge only one I like having 10' very upset ' been will pogo for years but this not good' why pay extra to get badge?

Message 4 of 5 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @hawgangel123,

Did you get a chance to try the steps I posted above?

Thanks,

EA_Mage

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 5 of 5 (402 Views)