Re: Poppit Bingo issues

by bhmom

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Poppit Bingo issues

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying my hardest to try to win this Poppit Bingo badge but the game keeps freezing when I get to the end and then I don't get my points!  Could you please just give me the badge for effort.  Honestly I have been a member of Pogo for many many years and even helped test the Club before it was out to the public.  I have never in all my years had so much problems trying to play games on Pogo lately and badges are like we're doing the same games over and over.  It used to be fun but I am loosing interest quickly!  Please make sure when you release a badge to the public that it works for all so there are no headaches.  I see several players having the same problems!  This is not the way this site should be working and Tahd and Jaim did an excellent job at keeping it going.  Please fix!

Message 1 of 5 (518 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Whip0514 and @1210131,

I'd like to help you guys get into the game. Could you please try the HTML5 troubleshooting steps and let me know how it goes?

If you've completed the troubleshooting above, please let me know a little more about your computer. Could you please cut / paste (or screenshot) your full results from the Pogo Compatibility Tool? As well, could you let me know how much system RAM you have on your PC/Mac? I'll be happy to take a look as to why the games aren't running smoothly for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (252 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, AFTER THE GAME ENDS, I HAVE TO LEAVE AND COME BACK IN FOR THE NEXT GAME, PLEASE FIX THIS ..... PLEASE 

Message 2 of 5 (444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I make it to the end of the game, and it freezes where you either opt to use the cactus cannon or end the game and collect your bingos.  I keep losing my points and don't get credit for the bingos.  Getting very annoyed.

Message 3 of 5 (268 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is happening to me too, ever since yesterday.  It's so very frustrating!  Pogo doesn't seem to care and it's pissing me off.

Message 4 of 5 (263 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Whip0514 and @1210131,

I'd like to help you guys get into the game. Could you please try the HTML5 troubleshooting steps and let me know how it goes?

If you've completed the troubleshooting above, please let me know a little more about your computer. Could you please cut / paste (or screenshot) your full results from the Pogo Compatibility Tool? As well, could you let me know how much system RAM you have on your PC/Mac? I'll be happy to take a look as to why the games aren't running smoothly for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Message 5 of 5 (253 Views)