Poppit Bingo issues

by tiredflmomof2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Poppit Bingo issues

★ Novice

Poppit BINGO, Game freezes randomly, most times after a bingo, other times when clicking numbers.  It also HANGS badly! I am also NOT getting credits or money for won bingos.  Anyone else having these problems? I guess I can post to forum, but you need to fix this!

Message 1 of 17 (3,254 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Poppit Bingo issues

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hello @leo1943_,

I do apologies for the confusion.

The trouble with the browsers is that not all of them support the technologies our games use and each browser has its own set of issues Frown

I'll do a quick break down of the most common browsers:

Google Chrome - Supports Flash and Html5 (Poppit! Bingo and Story Quest), but does not support Java.

Internet Explorer 11 - Supports Flash, Java and Html5, but is prone to errors - black screens and scripting errors are most common.

Firefox - Support Flash, Java and Html5 - in my experience Firefox is the most stable of browsers, but if an issue crops up it may take Mozilla a while to resolve it :P

Microsoft EdgeFlash and Html5, but does not support Java.

Regardless of the browsers, there are a few default troubleshooting steps to try when you run across issues, I shall list them below:

1. Clear browser cachehttp://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Clearing-your-Browser-Cache/m-p/4622044#M118548
  2. Make sure your browser is up to date
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Updating-your-browser/m-p/4636611#M119400
  3. Make sure your Windows or Mac operating system is up to date.
  4. Disable browser ad-ons - let me know if you would like to have instructions for this and if yes, for which browser Standard smile

Let us know if you have any other questions.
- Kristi

View in thread

Message 6 of 17 (3,446 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I'm in level 50 and my 50 icon is not filling up with my xp, so I can't finish the level. Please fix this.

Message 2 of 17 (3,225 Views)

★★ Pro

@joieoma

You are ranked out, until more ranks are added.  No more XP's can be 

earned when you have reached the top rank.  and from what I have heard

it may not show that last rank until the next rank is available.

Message 3 of 17 (3,220 Views)

EA Staff

@tiredflmomof2 wrote:

Poppit BINGO, Game freezes randomly, most times after a bingo, other times when clicking numbers.  It also HANGS badly! I am also NOT getting credits or money for won bingos.  Anyone else having these problems? I guess I can post to forum, but you need to fix this!

Hello @tiredflmomof2,

I am sorry to hear that you have been having trouble with Poppit! Bingo.

These types of issues could be caused by a number of things, so I am going to post some troubleshooting steps Standard smile

1. Clear browser cache: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Clearing-your-Browser-Cache/m-p/4622044#M118548
  2. Try a different browser (IE11, Firefox, Chrome)
  3. Disable browser ad-ons like adblockers, pop-up blockers, firewall/antivirus extensions
  4. To rule out connection issues, I would also recommend restarting your computer and router/modem.

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 4 of 17 (3,204 Views)

★ Novice

I  ALSO HAVE  PROPLEMS   WITH  POPPIT  BINGO  BUT ONLY  ON  IE 11

PLAYS  FINE ON GOOGLE CROME 

ALSO STROY  GAME WILL NOT ON  IE11  AND OF COURSE IF  YOU  NEED JAVA  WILLNOT PLAY ON IE11

WAS THE REASON A  DOWNLOADED GOOGLE CROOM.

LIKE  IE11   BUT  NO CHOICE  WHEN IT COMES TO POGO

Message 5 of 17 (3,187 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hello @leo1943_,

I do apologies for the confusion.

The trouble with the browsers is that not all of them support the technologies our games use and each browser has its own set of issues Frown

I'll do a quick break down of the most common browsers:

Google Chrome - Supports Flash and Html5 (Poppit! Bingo and Story Quest), but does not support Java.

Internet Explorer 11 - Supports Flash, Java and Html5, but is prone to errors - black screens and scripting errors are most common.

Firefox - Support Flash, Java and Html5 - in my experience Firefox is the most stable of browsers, but if an issue crops up it may take Mozilla a while to resolve it :P

Microsoft EdgeFlash and Html5, but does not support Java.

Regardless of the browsers, there are a few default troubleshooting steps to try when you run across issues, I shall list them below:

1. Clear browser cachehttp://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Clearing-your-Browser-Cache/m-p/4622044#M118548
  2. Make sure your browser is up to date
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Updating-your-browser/m-p/4636611#M119400
  3. Make sure your Windows or Mac operating system is up to date.
  4. Disable browser ad-ons - let me know if you would like to have instructions for this and if yes, for which browser Standard smile

Let us know if you have any other questions.
- Kristi

Message 6 of 17 (3,447 Views)

★ Novice

I have tried all of the fixes, including using Foxfire and Safari.  Still no resolution!  I am using Windows 10

Message 7 of 17 (3,039 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue.  I know I must have won some tickets but as soon as all Bingos are called, the game freezes.  I have to exit or refresh so lose any rewards from playing.

I checked and computer is updated and compatible.  I clean my temp files, Flash Player and Java.  I have tried shutting down and rebooting but the problem persists.

Thanks to anyone that can resolve the issue.

nandennis

Message 8 of 17 (2,953 Views)

★★ Novice

I am using IE 11 and do clean my cache regularly.  None of the solutions you listed have helped resolve the issue.  Sometimes I can play 2 games but then it hangs up on Cactus Cannon screen and never goes to the reward screen.  The music continues to play but I am forced to refresh or go to Home.  Most times I exit both Pogo and IE, and clean my cache in IE, Java and Flash Player.  When I reload Pogo, I make sure no other programs are running but it continues to hang up after a few games. 

Thanks for any help.

nandennis

Message 9 of 17 (2,950 Views)

★ Novice

I am really fed up with al these problems on Poppit Bingo.  My system is fine and cache is always cleared.  I use IE browser which is up to date as well as Flash and Java.  I am tired of being told it is my fault these problems are cropping up.  This game worked fine before all the changes and additions.  Now, I am lucky to get just one bingo and the screen freezes up on the cannon screen.  This game used to be fun.  No more.  You all should read the forum discussion on this game.  Many are having problems that did not previously exist.

Message 10 of 17 (2,887 Views)