Pogo Password

by Robyn737

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pogo Password

★★★ Newbie

I forgot mu Pogo password and I asked to reset, but not recieving email.  I set up my Pogo account years ago and remained signed in until a few days ago when a computer update logged me out.  I'm not sure of the original email address I used and have checked them all.  Please help me log back in to Pogo before the next billing cycle!  My Pogo site ID is Robyn737.

Message 1 of 9 (414 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pogo Password

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

You'll appreciate that a public forum isn't the place to give account details, so I'm giving you the details to contact customer support for help with this.

Follow these steps to reach a game advisor:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page 
3. Select Pogo as your platform
4. Select 'Manage My Account' as your topic and 'Reset Password' as your issue
5. Click select a contact option - I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option and then on the next page fill in the requested details

They will need to verify that the account belongs to you, so please have whatever details you remember to hand, so they can help you more quickly.

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (433 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

You'll appreciate that a public forum isn't the place to give account details, so I'm giving you the details to contact customer support for help with this.

Follow these steps to reach a game advisor:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
5. Click select a contact option - I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option and then on the next page fill in the requested details

They will need to verify that the account belongs to you, so please have whatever details you remember to hand, so they can help you more quickly.

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 9 (434 Views)

★ Expert

Check in "My Account" to correct & update your email address.

You might want to consider using an add-on such as LastPass, Remember Passwords

or Save Password Editor to help manage & store your passwords. Some of the managers

will gnerate new passwords for you that are more secure & harder to hack.

Message 3 of 9 (399 Views)

★ Novice

How do I change my password.  Almost every month I have a bill for $7.99 for games I haven't downloaded let alone bought.  I Origin and Pogo password are different from each other.  Everytime I try to change my pogo password Origin comes up.  I really need help, I can't afford these games nor do I want them.  Please Help!  You can email me at [edit: email address removed].

I'm going to refuse to pay this and will be contacting my credit card company of this.  I know someone somehow figured out my password and I have never ever given it out.

Thanks,

Kay Paige-Dunavan

Message 4 of 9 (379 Views)

If you're being charged $7.99 per month, then it sounds like you have subscribed to the SuperAccess download:

https://downloadgames.pogo.com/account/clubiwin

You can cancel this at any time.

To change you Pogo password, click on 'My Account' from the Pogo main page, then go to 'Personal Information' and click 'edit' again Password.

Message 5 of 9 (377 Views)

★ Novice

need a link sent [edit: email address removed] to reset my pogo password help

Message 6 of 9 (324 Views)

★ Novice

did not get a link to reset my pogo password please send  "[edit: email address removed]"

Message 7 of 9 (321 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@bradyryan

This is on the sign in page for Pogo

Forgot password or Screen name

Message 8 of 9 (318 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @bradyryan,

Just to add to what @ccboots56 said, if you still do not receive a link, please reach out to our support via phone call or chat and they should be able to help with this:

5. Click select a contact option - I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option and then on the next page fill in the requested details.

Let us know if you run into any issues.
EA_Mage

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 9 of 9 (303 Views)