Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
heartcondition

Pogo Games not loading

Please help, some of my favorite games on Pogo won't load.  I seem unable to contact EA or Pogo directly.  The games that won't load include Crossword Cove, Trivial Pursuit and Bingo Luau.  This just started a few days ago. I am so frustrated, I am disabled and spend a lot of time playing games on my computer.  I have checked Java, Media Player, my 3 browsers which are AOL, Google Chrome and Firefox, my computer, run scans and deleted caches.  Nothing helps.  What is going on?  Thanks, Heartcondition

Keeper
sherry652002

Re: Pogo Games not loading

Not sure if this will help some players. But I discover this after I bought a new laptop.  I was thinking something was wrong with my other laptop. My games stop loading, all I was getting was "game loading". When I got my new laptop the games was loading. Then it was a few days later they stopped loading. I knew it couldn`t be my laptop cuz it was new! So I went and done like pogo said. I even uninstalled java and then reinstalled java. Still nothing all I was getting was "game loading". I keep trying for a few days. Then I went back to java and again it said I was up to date. I always put the check mark in java to not store temp files. So I thought "well let me take that out and try". Low and behold the games loaded! So I went and got my older laptop and did the same thing and took the check out in java. Now the games load on my old computer! If I knew that was the problem I could have saved $700 on the new laptop. So I want to pass alone this and maybe it will help others that may have this trouble.

EA_Najat
Topics: 414
XP: 1,525
Solutions: 633

Hello sherry652002

Welcome to the Answer HQ!

This is indeed a solution whenever a loading issue occurs, it's clearing Java cache and it's a very good advice.

We also recommended to clear Java cache in the checklist on this thread: "[Troubleshooting steps] - Java & loading issues"

Subscribe to your questions to get notifications when someone replies

➩ Topic option ➩ Subscribe
Keeper
laydieflamegg

none of my pogo games are loading

MLadyD7
Topics: 39
XP: 3,874
Solutions: 1,921

laydieflamegg wrote:

none of my pogo games are loading

Please see if this thread, Click:

games won't load

✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! :smileyhappy:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----