Pogo App Update - 2.99

by temigl

Original Post

Pogo App Update - 2.99

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Why do we have too pay 2.99 on mobile when we already pay yearly?????

Title edited in order to mention the App

Message 1 of 25 (905 Views)

Re: 2.99

Community Manager (retired)

@temigl 

For removing ads?

If you are a club pogo member then just signing in with your Club Pogo account login and you'll be able to play without ads.

The Pogo App itself is totally free. Not sure what you are referring to exactly.

Message 2 of 25 (885 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi EA  Najat

Is it possible that there's a glitch? Several Club members have posted about this issue in the Pogo forums too:  

Pogo app update

2.99 Charge

Edited to add 2nd thread

Just

Message 3 of 25 (881 Views)

★★ Novice
I cannot do the weekly badges like I used too on the mobile device and I am signed in using my pogo name.
Message 4 of 25 (866 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@temigl - @Just4FunThisTyme 

Ah alright then, thanks a lot. Please allow me some time as I need to get more information on this.

I'll keep you posted.

Message 5 of 25 (857 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you so much.
Message 6 of 25 (849 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please tell me I don't have to upgrade to IOS 8.0.2 to get badges and not pay 2.99. I am logged in to my membership, it tells me I CANT play WCS, because I'm not a club pogo member, but I am, and I can play WCS too. Makes no sense. Just can't get badge or badge info. Oh yeah, and I have ads. I am not upgrading because it requires 5G space and to me that's insane for an upgrade...
Message 7 of 25 (813 Views)

★★ Novice
My phone is upgraded with the most recently and it's still not letting me
Message 8 of 25 (803 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Here's the information that I've found so far from the Pogo forums:

Pogo_Cactuar wrote:The process of linking your Club Pogo account to the app has now changed.

You will need to scroll to the bottom of this screen where you will see an “Update Membership” button.

You then need to click it, login with your iTunes password and then you should be good-to-go. All of the

info is included above this button.

Let us know if this helps.

Here's 1 of the threads from the Pogo forums ~~~ this looks like a hot one & one to watch:

Re: Pogo app update OUT NOW

by neomanic3 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:34 am

I spoke with live support earlier tonight and a person (removed by moderator) said wait 48 hrs and it should resolve itself. Having the same issues of not recognizing Club status.          

From what I've read in the forums, Pogo_Cactuar's suggestion works for some players, however, not everyone
was able to benefit from this workaround as of yet.

Message 9 of 25 (796 Views)

★★ Novice
I clicked the update and it said nothing was purchased to update
Message 10 of 25 (789 Views)