Re: updated java- now i get java plugin 10.11.2 is not installed properly - in POGO any ideas?

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Plugin 10.11.2 is not installed properly

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

updated java- now i get java plugin 10.11.2 is not installed properly - in POGO  any ideas?

Message 1 of 5 (5,776 Views)

Re: updated java- now i get java plugin 10.11.2 is not installed properly - in POGO any ideas?

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problems after i updated java

Message 2 of 5 (5,612 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem.  I just got my computer back from the shop after them having to re format the whole thing due to a virus.  Cant play anything in POGO. nor can I get my messenger to work properly in my Yahoo Mail.  ggrrrrrrr

Message 3 of 5 (4,817 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem here.  Any solutions yet?

Message 4 of 5 (4,742 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello

The solution for this issue is to enable Java in your browser like we explained here:

If you need assistance please post a message in the existing thread, if everyone opens a new thread for the same question it makes difficult to us to provide assistance.

Thank you.

Message 5 of 5 (4,727 Views)