POPPIT!BINGO

by mini239

Original Post

Accepted Solution

POPPIT!BINGO

★★★ Newbie

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PLAY POPPIT BINGO ,   WHEN I PULL THE GAME UP AND START THERE IS A DIAGONAL LINE.  THE LEFT TOP HAS NUMBER THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAS SOME KIND OF SHADE OR PRINTING OVER IT.  I HAVE TRIED CHANGING RESOLUTION AND THAT WAS NOT THE PROBLEM.  I AM ELDERLY AND NOT TO GOOD AS FIXING MY PC.  PLEASE HELP, TELL ME WHAT TO DO.  WANT TO PLAY BIBGO POPPIT SO BAD.  THANK YOU, mini239

Message 1 of 10 (893 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: POPPIT!BINGO

★★ Pro

@mini239

You did not mention the browser you are using, but checkout this

post for help:  How to turn off hardware acceleration

If you are using the Edge Browser in Windows 10, it does not have 

hardware acceleration to change.

Post back if this does not solve the problem.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (892 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

@mini239

You did not mention the browser you are using, but checkout this

post for help:  How to turn off hardware acceleration

If you are using the Edge Browser in Windows 10, it does not have 

hardware acceleration to change.

Post back if this does not solve the problem.

Message 2 of 10 (893 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU SO MUCH.  I AM NOT GOOD WITH FIXING ON THE COMPUTER. BUT I DID WHAT YOU SAID TO TRY AND IT WORKED.  I CHECKED MARKED THE "INSTEAD OF GPU" AND I AM PLAYING POPPIT BINGO.    YOU ALL ARE MY HEROS.         HAVE A GREAT DAY MYFRIEND

mini239                                                            

Message 3 of 10 (834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

in poppit bingo I lose the last bingo because of not enough tme to p0p the last number and I,m not slow

Message 4 of 10 (825 Views)

EA Staff

@carolf555 Poppit! Bingo is a competitive game and not time based. You are competing live against other players to get Bingos. If the game runs out of Bingos, it just means that other players have gotten theirs before you Standard smile

Let us know if you have any other questions!
- Kristi

Message 5 of 10 (789 Views)

★ Novice

There are a few problems with Poppit! Bingo that have yet to be addressed or fixed. The first one is that you are not only playing against other players that pay for Pogo but you are playing against hundreds of computer players. There is absolutely no reason why there should be ANY computer players in ANY game room. Do the computer players pay for Pogo? The second issue is that once you reach level 50 you no longer earn any XP points nor do you earn cash points. Therefore, if you are buying power ups, upper levels, or 2-4 bingo cards with your XP's you are pretty much at a stale mate. In other words, your losing. You will also be losing your cash points if you play the extra round for more bingos or you buy more XP's. If you didn't get very many bingos in the actual game portion you will lose cash points. Your level 50 star will never be completed until Pogo changes/fixes these issues.

Message 6 of 10 (762 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why when I go in an empty room, it says theres 20 players in the corner?  And then you cant get bingos because it starts counting down from only 21 bingos allowed?  THIS PROBLEM NEEDS FIXED!  Not fair when you go in a room alone there are fake players taking bingos away from YOU!!!

Message 7 of 10 (623 Views)

★★★ Pro

@shnitzeljade 

When you play Poppit Bingo you never play the game alone. You may be in a room by yourself but that’s just for chatting not game play.

I always get lots of bingos but you have to know how to play this game. Do not call any bingos during the game unless you get one of the first three. Use the golden balloon power up (trash the rest) and most importantly use the cactus cannon at the end of the game. You will get credit for your bi gos at the end. 

Message 8 of 10 (605 Views)

★ Novice
@PaulaAkers this sucks ,we loose are points because your game wont play
Message 9 of 10 (529 Views)

★★ Novice

What is wrong with poppit bingo, i cannot play today, never had trouble before.

Message 10 of 10 (525 Views)