Not getting credit on No Limit Texas Hold'em badge

by 2MukinFuch

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not getting credit on No Limit Texas Hold'em badge

★★★ Newbie

Greetings,

I am working on the "Earn Rustling Jackpots Badge, plus 3000 tokens" and I believe it has not given me credit for twoFootball jackpot spins. It shows 6 out of 8. I posted this new post because the ones I found were from 2015. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide in resolving this matter. I surely do appreciate it.

My username on Pogo.com is: ironjawz61_

Regards,

Paul

Message 1 of 4 (310 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not getting credit on No Limit Texas Hold'em badge

★★★ Newbie

Hello again,

IAlthough I still belive I was shorted the credit for two jackpots, I finished the badge so no help needed.. 

Thanks anyway,

Paul

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (459 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Hello again,

IAlthough I still belive I was shorted the credit for two jackpots, I finished the badge so no help needed.. 

Thanks anyway,

Paul

Message 2 of 4 (460 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I too am trying to get the badge and it is not crediting my spins

Message 3 of 4 (230 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Mittenslong2

Please see if the tips below help you earn the 'Rustling Jackpots Badge' in  No Limit Texas Hold 'em:

1. Make sure you are playing No Limit Texas hold 'em (as opposed to Texas Hold 'em).

2. Prior to starting the game, click on the Chat Rooms tab and select your preferred Game Mode:  'No-Limit Tournaments'  or  'Limit Games'

•    Many members have found it easier and much faster to earn the badge by selecting the  'Limit Games' mode as you earn a Spin for every four hands that you win.
  • If you select 'Tournament mode' you must be the last player standing (win the entire game) to earn a spin.

3. If you want to play against robots (or simply don't want to bet your own tokens) play in the Just for Fun Chat Rooms.

4. I've noticed that since the conversion from Java to Flash*, if you decide to change tables or seats without leaving the Chat room the program doesn't seem to register credit towards the challenge for the new seating arrangement. You must leave the chat room and reenter in order continue receiving challenge credits.

* This seems to apply to all of the table games that have been converted to Flash (t least the ones that I've tried so far).

5. Keep in mind that the challenge count on the home page may not be correct due to a display issue, if you think you may have earned the badge click on the Badges link beneath your Mini on the Pogo Home page, if you see the 'Rustling Jackpots Badge'  there, you have earned it.   How to check your badges

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions in the future.

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 4 of 4 (219 Views)