Need to contact corp.office

by Player_rn28iv44

Original Post

Need to contact corp.office

★★★ Newbie

Your company keeps charging my account twice and I never gave pre

mission to do so and am requiring a full refund or I take legal action.

Message 1 of 3 (176 Views)

Re: Need to contact corp.office

EA Staff

Hello @Player_rn28iv44,

I do apologize for the experience and frustration.

Please contact our Advisors via chat or phone call and they can check what is going on:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use your Pogo account to log in)

3. Select Pogo as your platform
3. Select 'Manage My Account' as your topic and 'Manage payment details' as your issue
4. Click select a contact option - I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option and then on the next page fill in the requested details.

Let us know if you run into any issues.

- Kristi

Message 2 of 3 (166 Views)

Re: Need to contact corp.office

★★★ Newbie

Kristi,  I did all what you advised.  Need phone # to talk with human.  I am seriously upset with this ., Look into my account.  I have quit using this when my kids left.  I no longer permit payments from my account.  I have advised my bank to precede with criminal action due to no response from your company.  Again,  your co charged me twice each month without Authorization. Sincerely. George French.  PS  looking for refunds on both monthsfor twice being charged.  Copy sent also to my bank as well as the State Attorney's office.

Message 3 of 3 (136 Views)