Mini items disappearing.

by CrisC316

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mini items disappearing.

★★★ Newbie

In the past I've noticed some of the backgrounds I've "purchased" disappearing but lately more items clothing, goodies, etc 

have been disappearing from my mini-mall area. Whats happening to them? 

Message 1 of 10 (473 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mini items disappearing.

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@CrisC316

You may need to look in the Backgrounds, Clothing, Goodies & Pets subcategories to find what you're looking for,

sometimes Pogo doesn't place them where we'd expect them to be.  Make sure you're clicking on the Blue My Items tab.

If you can't find your items in any of the subcategories go to the Mini Mall Home page and look under Quick links you'll see links for:

Hope this helps, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (457 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@CrisC316

You may need to look in the Backgrounds, Clothing, Goodies & Pets subcategories to find what you're looking for,

sometimes Pogo doesn't place them where we'd expect them to be.  Make sure you're clicking on the Blue My Items tab.

If you can't find your items in any of the subcategories go to the Mini Mall Home page and look under Quick links you'll see links for:

Hope this helps, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Message 2 of 10 (458 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No,  there just not there.  The first background that disappeared was one with a huge map on the back. The only reason

I realized it was missing was because I had saved it in a snapshot.  2 summer outfits just went missing yesterday

which is why I posted. 

But thank you for the suggestion. If I hadn't already done a search through everything it would have been a great place to start. 

Message 3 of 10 (433 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@CrisC316

I think the background you are referring to is called No Direct Flights and is a game award item from World Class Solitaire.

To find your game award items, go to the Mini Mall homepage.  Just to the right of your mini is some links.  Click on the My Game Award Items.  If you sort Alphabetically, look under the "N's" for No Direct Flights.

Also, things do get shuffled around in the mall when Pogo does re-releases, which they did yesterday.  If you know the name of the 2 summer outfits that went missing, let us know and someone may be able to direct you to the proper filing spot for them.

Good luck.  

Message 4 of 10 (430 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@CrisC316

Is this the backgrround:   if so, it is a game award item.  

Message 5 of 10 (425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks so much. I found the background I thought had disappeared. Now to find the outfits !

Message 6 of 10 (410 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@CrisC316

You're welcome!

Thanks for the update, it's very much appreciated.

Just  Image

Message 7 of 10 (406 Views)

★★★ Newbie

While this may be the solution..the real issue is that when an item of clothing disappears off of the mini, the place it was covering shows naked. NOT OK

Message 8 of 10 (385 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My knit jersey tee topper shows a topless mini in my mini mall items

Message 9 of 10 (384 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@janinebeeman

Every Pogo Mini is composed of over a dozen layers of images. The rearmost layer being be the Background, on top of that is a non-anatomically correct naked "paper doll"  then clothing items are placed on top of it. Sometimes you will get the "nude Barbie" * effect, depending on how fast your computer is rendering the image.

* Don't worry, you are the only one that sees this when it happens.

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

AHQ moderator and volunteer helper. I am not an EA employee.

Message 10 of 10 (380 Views)