Mahjong Escape

by Neneo2SE

Original Post

Re: Mahjong Escape

★★ Novice

Still not helping. Have update all to the latest have done all still black screen. Watcha gonna say now?

Message 11 of 17 (231 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Neneo2SE                        @EA_Mage

Think I know what the problem maybe, but it will take a DxDiag to prove I 

am correct.  EA_Mage will need to request it and read it.  I do not know 

how to read them.

Message 12 of 17 (225 Views)

★★ Novice

So what is the real problem here man? What is DxDiag? Should I download it and use it? I'm telling you only Mahjong Escape have black window problem. Other games even newer game such as Poppit Party working fine and loading fine

Message 13 of 17 (213 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @Neneo2SE,

I just tried Mahjong Escape both on Chrome and Firefox and the game loaded without issues, so I am pretty sure this must be a local computer issue.

Could you please try configuring and clearing Flash storage: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Freezing-issues-with-Flash-based-games/m-p/5907350/highlight/true#M162...

If the issue remains after this, a DxDiag may be helpful indeed. To gather DxDiag information, please follow the steps listed in the following post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/Guide-Posting-a-DxDiag/td-p/4832663

Thanks,

EA_Mage

PS! Thanks for the heads up @ccboots56.

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 14 of 17 (201 Views)

★★ Novice

I told you man I always clear all flash and internet cookies everytime I done interneting using CCleaner

I don't know what this is but here you go

Message 15 of 17 (186 Views)

★★ Novice

Have been not playing Mahjong Escape for some weeks hoping it is fixed somehow and yay its fixed. BUT...there is even MORE WEIRDER SITUATION HAPPENING.

First, see this 2 picture(pic 1 and 2)

I HAVE CLEARED CHINA MAP ONE AS YOU CAN SEE ON PIC 2. WHY ON EARTH NOW ITS LOCKED ON ME WHICH I MEAN I CAN'T PLAY THAT COUNTRY STAGE AS YOU CAN SEE ON PIC 1. ITS ALL GREYED OUT. CAN'T CLICK ANY STAGE OF IT

Also If I try to play another country stage (ex:Japan), I can only earlier stage(Stage 1 to 4) but later than 4 ITS LOADING FEST AGAIN.

PLEASE FIX IT MAN. IT GOT EVEN WORSER

Message 16 of 17 (163 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Neneo2SE

Your game was reset back to the start, that is a glitch that happens in the 

game.  It looks like you have recovered.  The username you are using to

sign into Answers HQ, is not a registered Pogo username.  Are you a 

club member or a free member playing on the Pogo site?

The picture shows that you are a free member.  Correct me if I am wrong.

Message 17 of 17 (157 Views)