Mahjong Escape resetting itself (Please dont delete)

by OptionBella148

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mahjong Escape resetting itself (Please dont delete)

★★ Novice

Hi there, I have been trying to get someone to help me with this for over a month now.  The last post I wrote was deleted from the forums without explanation please leave it up in case someone has a solution. 

My game keeps resetting itself to the beginning.  Is there a way to stop that from happening?  Is this an issue that you're aware of and working on?  Please help, I'm paying to be able to play this game, it's not very fair if no one's looking into this. 

Message 1 of 10 (415 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mahjong Escape resetting itself (Please dont delete)

EA Staff

@OptionBella148 This is indeed a known issue: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Known-Issues/td-p/4470823

We hope to have a solution soon, but unfortunately we are unable to restore any lost progress.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (410 Views)

All Replies

Re: Mahjong Escape resetting itself (Please dont delete)

EA Staff

@OptionBella148 This is indeed a known issue: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Known-Issues/td-p/4470823

We hope to have a solution soon, but unfortunately we are unable to restore any lost progress.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!

Message 2 of 10 (411 Views)

Re: Mahjong Escape resetting itself

★★ Novice

Thank you! Standard smile

Message 3 of 10 (396 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @OptionBella148,

I just wanted to double check one thing! Did you keep your rank and lose all the game progress or did you lose your rank as well? If you kept your rank, have you been able to gain new ranks since this happened?

Thank you for your help!

Message 4 of 10 (377 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi there, 

I've kept my rank and I'm able to gain new ones.  When the game resets itself, I end up losing all my stars and all the cities get locked up again.  Hope this helps.  

Thanks!

Message 5 of 10 (371 Views)

EA Staff

@OptionBella148 Thank you for letting us know! This will help with the ongoing investigation!

Message 6 of 10 (363 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey why is this no longer in the known issues thread?  I hope you're still working on because it's still resetting itself.  Enough times that I am considering cancelling my account.  Is anyone actually looking into this issue or not?

Message 7 of 10 (341 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@OptionBella148

They did work on this during maintenance a couple of nights ago

and whatever they did has made it worse then what it was.  so yes

they do continue to work on it, but the problem is not site wide and

that is what makes it hard to figure out how to fix it.

Tagging @EA_Kristi

Message 8 of 10 (336 Views)

★★ Novice

My game just reseted itself again for the 18th time. I don't understand why it's so hard to fix a game you created. 

Message 9 of 10 (313 Views)

★★ Novice

My game just reseted itself again for the 19th time. 

Message 10 of 10 (311 Views)