Jungle Gin Not Working

by lislandldy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Jungle Gin Not Working

★★★ Newbie

Jungle Gin hasn't been working for a week!  Game loads but I can't move cards or play the game at all.

Message 1 of 14 (5,097 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Jungle Gin Not Working

Community Manager (retired)
If you cannot move the cards, try resetting the zoom level to 100% in your browser.

Here is how to reset the zoom level according to your browser:

ff_bullet.png chrome_bullet.png Firefox and Google Chrome

Go to pogo.com and type CTRL+0 (Zero) simultaneously to set your browser to the default zoom level.

resetzoom.jpg

ie_bullet.png Internet Explorer

zoom_ie.jpg

View in thread

Message 7 of 14 (5,062 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

My friend and I played this game every night  for over 10 yrs now until I got a new pc with windows eight then nothing we tried allowed me to play, the cards will not move!  I have tried everything and for over 2 yrs now have not used or played pogo, I keep forgetting to cancel and they keep charging me.  If I can't play I want out, we miss playing together. 

Why won't it work?  It is the only game we like to play.  Can anyone help?

Message 2 of 14 (5,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem with not playing

Message 3 of 14 (5,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

having the same problems cards will be dealt but you cannot move them. What can I try

Message 4 of 14 (5,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too.  Played for years then was having problems so I quit,  Just joined again and can't play.  Also new computer. H E L P!

Message 5 of 14 (5,004 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't move the cards either in Jungle Gin,,, what Is going on?  how do I fix this problem?

Message 6 of 14 (4,997 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
If you cannot move the cards, try resetting the zoom level to 100% in your browser.

Here is how to reset the zoom level according to your browser:

ff_bullet.png chrome_bullet.png Firefox and Google Chrome

Go to pogo.com and type CTRL+0 (Zero) simultaneously to set your browser to the default zoom level.

resetzoom.jpg

ie_bullet.png Internet Explorer

zoom_ie.jpg

Message 7 of 14 (5,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That worked.  Thanks.  I could play on my laptop, but not on my PC.. Thanks again!

Message 8 of 14 (4,863 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I cannot use Explorer to play Jungle Gin at Pogo.   I can't lift cards with Explorer.  I have to use Mozilla to play Jungle Gin at Pogo, and now that doesn't work either.  This is Penney4magic and I subscribe 'to Pogo.  A screen keeps coming up with a suggestion and an address to use to invite a friend.  [admin: removed] is my home contact number.  I have helped you guys (and gals) out before with game issues.  Even with specific Jungle Gin game issues.  My real name is Penney Halvorsen.  My cell phone number is on file I believe and is [admin: removed].

Message 9 of 14 (4,754 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Penney4Magic

Please see if any of the following tips resolve the issue:

Make sure your browsers Zoom level is set to 100%.  When you're on the games home screen (prior to accessing the game) click on the CTRL key while holding down the 0 (zero) key (above the P on your keyboard) this will reset your Zoom level to the default 100%. 

If the above tip does not resolve the issue, it is possible that you have your DPI setting on something other than 'Smaller - 100% (default)' for instructions on how to adjust for this scenario please click on this link: Help with game size issues

If neither of the above resolve the issue...

Check your mouse, it may need new batteries or you may even need to replace it since the left click function wears out after continual use.

If you are still having problems after trying all of the above please reply back and provide the information below.

Click on the links below then copy and paste the displayed information into your reply. if you can't copy/paste just write down all of the information exactly as it appears, do not make any changes.

Your Current Flash Player version: CLICK HERE

Example

1 Flash Version.JPG

Your system information : CLICK HERE

Example

Browser = Firefox 49.0
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = Unspecified
Resolution = 1280 x 720
OS = Windows 8.1
Flash version = 23.0.0
Java Versions installed = 1.8.0_101

Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer helper and moderator. I am not an EA employee

If an answer helped you, please click Accept Solution as it may help others

If you're happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP"

Message 10 of 14 (4,727 Views)