Re: Jungle Gin Not Working

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Well looks like I'm going to give you guys another call here.  

FOR SOME REASON JUNGLE GIN will not allow my mouse to move one card.  Looks like JUNGLE GIN IS BROKEN AGAIN.
I removed all the bad cookies and made sure the java is up to date... and if you can't fix this. I may know someone else who might give it a try... YOU SEEM TO OF FIXED CLUES SECRETS AND SPIES...doesn't freeze up on me now.  It's the only game I put money - gems into to play.  Now I'll go through the channels... but this way you got a heads up on LoisS41729 is headed your way... 
jungleginpogo.jpg

NOTICE THE MOUSE CAN'T PICK UP - TO PLACE ANY CARDS.  THE MOUSE HAS BEEN DEEMED USELESS - only for JUNGLE GIN.  Now this happened once before ...ON FIRE FOX. I had help from my own tech support team US Tech support.  They couldn't fix it by clearing the browser. Told me it was a FIRE FOX PROBLEM.  Sure enough in time the problem fixed itself. ONLY NOW THE PROBLEM IS BACK AGAIN....  
Message 11 of 14 (907 Views)

EA Staff

@LoisS41729 Sorry for the late reply. If you are still having the same issue, could you please try the steps in the following thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Cards-getting-stuck/m-p/4624473/thread-id/118696

Let us know how you get on.

- Kristi

Message 12 of 14 (890 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having the same trouble

Message 13 of 14 (836 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lislandldy Jungle Gin is not working is it going to get fixed?
Message 14 of 14 (476 Views)